Chapter 5

SPENCER'S P.O.V

I get in the house after coming back from hanging out with Toby, and my whole family is in the room.

I ask "what's going on"?

"SPENCER HASTINGS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"?

"I was out."

They looks so angry but I don't know why.

"WE WERE WORRIED SICK"!

Looking confused I say "why I've been out plenty of times without you knowing."

They still are mad "WELL THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE. FOR NOW ON YOU'RE GOING TO TELL US WHERE YOU'RE GOING"!

Now I'm mad. "WHEN HAVE YOU EVER CARED"?

I storm upstairs and slam my door shut. Ugh how could a perfect night turn into fighting and tears. Just my luck. I was crying into my pillow when I got a text it said "poor little Spence. You'll always be a good girl. -A" I took my phone and threw it at my closet. This was so not a perfect night.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up to my makeup smeared all of the pillow and still wearing my outfit from last night. I got up and tore off my dress and threw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom and took off all my makeup that was smeared on my face and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I didn't know what to do with myself all I knew was that i wasn't going to school. I went downstairs to make sure no one was home. Which no one was, which is good. I curled up by the fire drinking some hot cocoa. I was drifting off when I heard a knock. It was Toby. I opened the door.

He said " I saw that your car is still here. What are you doing home."

I stare down and say " I'm not feeling well."

He looks panicked.

I ask "are you okay"?

"We'll after we hung out yesterday, I forgot that I had to take Jenna to her flute lesson. She threw a huge bitch fit and my parents are supper pissed at me."

I look up at him to see that he looked really down. "What happened Toby"?