Chapter 12

TOBYS P.O.V

I'm just sitting on the couch eating some ramen noddles when I get a text.

"Hey, come outside? - Spencer"

I was really confused. I looked out the window and there she was. Just sitting on my porch steps. I walk outside.

As she looks up she says "hi."

I answer "hey"

A few seconds pass before she says something

"Look I'm sorry I wasn't answering. I was with the girls last night and it got a little out of control. I didn't wake up until 2."

I answer "It's okay. I was just worried."

She smiles. I decided to ask "Do you want to go get something to eat?"

She quickly replies "Yeah. I'm actually really hungry."

We got in the car and started driving to some little place right off the city. I heard they have amazing food. She said she wanted to drive so I let her. I mean it was her car. I couldn't help but look at her. Her innocent face. She was flawless. I think she caught me looking. Oh well. We got to the place and went inside to get a table. As we sat down her eyes met mine. They were such a beautiful brown. She smiled.

"So what are you going to get to eat?"

I was too busy looking at Spencer I forgot to even look at the menu. "Uh i don't know. How about you?"

"Pasta." She laughs at herself

"What's so funny?"

She was still smiling. "I'm not good at small talk."

She made me laugh a little. "Neither am I. So it's okay."

As we got our food we were still talking about random stuff. But as we were eating we started to talk about ourselves. Like embarrassing moments or our family's or friends. Just stuff.

I decided to ask "hey, do you want to go walk around outside?"

"Sure"

I pay for the bill and we walk out. So far so good. We were walking in silence for a couple of minutes.

She breaks the silence "It's a beautiful night."

I smile "Yes it is."

We were talking about more personal stuff at this point. Like her pressure to be perfect. And Jenna being my sister. I usually wouldn't ever open up to anyone. But with her I felt like I could. Then I realized we were holding hands. It just felt so natural. Like it was meant to happen.

"Well, it's getting kinda late, and I have school tomorrow."

I forgot she still had school. "Sure lets go."

We got in the car and drove to her house. I got out and opened the door for her. I walked her to her door.

She looks up at me "I had fun tonight Toby."

I smile "Me too."

I start leaning in and she does the same. I put my hands around her waist and our lips connect. It felt like the Fourth of July. I couldn't believe I was here right now kissing Spencer Hastings.

********************************

Woah guys!! Over 300 reads? THANK YOU!! And THEY FINALLY KISSED THANK GOD! And sorry it takes me so long to update. School just sucks right now. I will update every week. Thank you guys <3

~ Sydney