Chapter 9

SPENCER'S P.O.V.

After I pull myself out of Toby's hug I grab some water. Crying makes me really thirsty for some reason. We sit in silence for 2 minutes which felt like forever. Until he finally asked

"What's wrong"?

I say "Ask me what's right if you want a shorter answer."

He frowns a little. "Well if you ever want to talk, I'm here."

That makes me smile. "I love knowing that."

He pulls me in for another hug and kisses me on the head. I know I should feel guilty about still being friends with him but for once I felt like I was doing the right thing, staying friends with him. I may not know a lot, but there is no way in hell A is gonna take Toby away. I can't loose someone else.
After I got out of another Toby's hug I got a message.

"Can we talk? - Aria"

I quickly send a reply " Sure, when and where"?

She answers within a minute. "Hanna's house. 10 minutes. Her parents aren't home. - Aria"

"Toby, I have to get going. I need to talk to my friends."

He looks disappointed. "Oh okay. See you soon"?

"Of course."

I walked him to his door.

"Goodbye Spencer."

Out of the blue I kiss him on the cheek. "Goodbye Toby."

I walk down the steps. I hear him close the door. I couldn't help but smile. Now it's time to go talk to The girls. I drive to Hanna's house. I walk in because it's what I usually do. But when I did Hanna yelled

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING"?

I calmly say "I usually just walk in so it's just a force of habit."

"Well stop doing that, now that your friends with a freak. Maybe a killer."

I yell "HANNA DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE"!

Aria screams "GUYS STOP"!

I take a breath "Sorry Han. I didn't mean to yell at you."

She asks "why are you friends with Toby now"?

I truly didn't know the answer. "It just sorta happened..."?

She smirks "Sure Spence."

I feel a tear fall. "So are you guys mad at me"?

The boy say in unison "No."

Aria walks up and gives me a hug. "We can't let A ruin our friendship."

"I know that's why I was so angry, A is being a pain in the ass right now."

Hanna walks up and gives me a hug also. " I love you Spence."

I love my friends.

"Is it cool if I stay the night?"

She smiles "We all should, I'll call Em."

That's when I knew that my friends would be there no matter what. I could always lean on them. No matter what. Screw A.

*********

Sorry that the chapters are so short. I just get so busy with school. And you what happened today? IT FUCKING SNOWED IN THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER. I was like what. Where I live the weather is insanely bipolar. But I'll try to update as often as possible. Thank you guys for 200+ reads. It means a lot. Thanks.