Chapter 11

SPENCER'S P.O.V

Me and the girls stayed up late. We kinda had a little more than we Should have to drink. So we ended up staying up till like 4 a.m. I woke up at 2 p.m, and I looked at my phone and I had 3 missed calls, and 6 messages. The calls are from Toby, same with 5 messages. But one of those messages was from A.

"You got lucky with your pals this time, how much longer until they crack? -A"

Just looking at those words disgusted me. A is ruining my life. It can't let me be happy. Not even for a moment. Also to mention the fact that I have no clue what A is talking about. I decided to text Toby back.

"Hey Toby, Sorry I didn't answer, I was sleeping."

I should probably wake the girls up.
I walked over to the girls.

"WAKE UP!"

Aria screamed which also helped wake up Emily and Hannah.

Emily yelled "Whats wrong? What's going on?"

I said "It's 2 o' clock. I think it's time we wake up guys."

Aria hits me with a pillow. "Spence! You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry guys! Coffee anyone?"

Aria smiled "Sure, but can I make it?"

They ran down the stairs as I mumble to myself "amateurs."

I hear a scream. It sounded like Hannah's.

I run downstairs to see a body bag on my counter with blood coming out of it.

I yell "Is it real?"

Emily says "I don't think so, but we need to get rid of it."

We all get a text.

"You all better stop keeping so many secrets or else you'll end up in your own bag. Kisses -A"

I take my phone and throw it at the wall making the girls Jump.

Aria asks cautiously "Are you okay?"

I laugh under my breath "No, guys I'm gonna go talk to Toby. I have some explaining to do for why I didn't text him back."

We say our goodbyes. Just the idea of seeing Toby makes my face light up. I can tell I'm developing feelings. Hopefully he feels the same.

************************************

Hey guys! Sorry I've been crazy busy getting ready for Halloween. Hope you guys enjoyed!! Btw something good happens in the next chapter!