Chapter 21

SPENCER'S P.O.V

I got home from my date exhausted and wanting a hot shower. I walked through the door only to be met by my dad.

"Where were you?"

"Uh-I-I was out at dinner." I stuttered out.

"With who?"

Can't he stop asking questions? "With A good friend." Are we more than friends? What's going on between us. I know I like him but what are we?

"Sure, just a friend. A friend that has you smiling like you just won the lottery." He chuckles

I smile harder "yeah dad, a good good friend." He smiles "Well I'm going to bed dad, see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight kiddo,"

I went upstairs into my room and grabbed some pajamas and went into my bathroom and had a steaming hot shower. I was in there for 30 minutes just thinking.

What are we? When will I see him again? Will my parents approve? Do I love him? Do I want to see him? How could I not?

I just kept thinking over and over about Toby. No matter what I did he never left my mind. All I could think about her his perfect, plump, pink lips and how they fit perfectly with mine. The way he smelled of cologne and how cute his smile is and how it lit up the room. Or how he could lift my mood from sad to happy just from one glance at him. I needed to write this out. I haven't written in a while so I went over and grabbed a journal and started writing.

Dear diary,

I need to write my thoughts down about Toby, if I don't I might explode. I can't help but smile at even thinking about his name. Just writing it makes me get butterflies. The way he makes the dates amazing is perfect. The one today was beautiful. All the light in the forest. He really goes out of his way. Oh how I love his eyes and his hair. The way he smells or the small things he does like run his fingers through his her or licks his lips. Oh his perfect lips. The perfect shade of pink. The plumpness of his lips. How his hand fits like its made for mine. Toby.

I tried to get my thoughts out on paper but they're still lingering in my mind. I laid in bed thinking about him. But then I started thinking if A were to ever get to him and what would happen. I don't think I could forgive myself. A

Is extremely dangerous. I hope A doesn't drag him into this. Toby means so much to me. I never want him to get hurt.

I just lay there staring at the white ceiling. Wondering what will happen next. And here we go again, my mind is on Toby. He's all I think about. When I kissed him tonight, it felt like nothing mattered. That it was just us. And there I am smiling like an idiot in bed. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about when our next date will be.

And in that exact moment everything clicked for me. I had fallen for Toby. Hard. I was in love with him.

*************************************

Hey, sorry it's short. I'm trying to update even though I said I was taking a break. I'm trying to update as soon as possible but anyways... SPOBY FEELS! Ugh they're perfect :) but hope you guys enjoyed. And thank you all for your support. Love you!!!

~Sydney