Chapter 13

SPENCER'S P.O.V

Toby and I were coming back home from dinner.

I said "I had fun tonight Toby."

And he said "Me too."

And then it happened. He was leaning in. And all I could think is 'okay Spence. This is the big kiss; don't mess it up.' Before I could even think, I put my arms around him and put my lips onto his. It felt.... Perfect. Hopefully he feels the same. Because if he doesn't, this would be very awkward

As he pulled away from me, I just wanted him again. He released his hands from around my waist.

"Goodnight Spencer."

"Goodnight Toby."

This night felt perfect. For once I forgot about A and actually had fun. For once my life was letting me be happy. And no one could stop it. I walked into my living room and my parents give me the glare.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" The yelled

I walked right past them and went upstairs towards my room. I could hear them yelling for me.

"SPENCER! GET BACK DOWN HERE!"

I went into my room and closed the door shut. I wouldn't let them ruin a perfect evening. I washed off my makeup and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into bed. Smiling and thinking about Toby, I fell asleep.

"You really thought your life would be so easy?" Said the person In the death like black hoodie.

I screamed.

"Shh! It's not my fault you were Ali's friend."

With tears falling down my face I screamed "ARE YOU A?"

"Took you long enough. You've been very bad Spencer. So I took something of yours."

I now was in a graveyard. I walked around trying to figure out why I was there. I then came across something that broke my heart into millions of shreds. I saw a tombstone that had 'Toby Cavanaugh's name on it. I screamed as loud as I could and started sobbing. A killed him. I fell to the ground.

I woke up to my mom shaking me.

"Spencer? Are you okay?"

I shook my head. "Yeah just a really bad dream." I looked at the clock and it said 3 a.m.

My mom kissed my head and said "Go back to bed sweetie."

She left the room. And It was just me and my thoughts. And I thought to myself. A is literally everywhere, even in my dreams. I can't even sleep. And I finally just stopped thinking and darkness took over me again.

*************************************

Hey guys!! So I'm most likely gonna update on saturday or Sunday every week. I might be writing a new book but idk yet. And I wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS FOR 500 READS!!! (Well it's 499, but same thing lol.)