3.Plans

Devin's P.O.V

    For the first day of summer I have to admit it was a great day. Kristen and I went to a few clothing stores and tried almost everything on. Then we went to the park and started climbing trees, looking down at the park from the higher view. Yeah we were pretty crazy and didn't do so many normal things.

The day was passing quickly, it was already sunset. We were walking down the sidewalk, side by side. Her house was at the end of the street but I still had to walk down another street until I reached back home. 

We were walking and talking randomly about work and what plans we should make for the whole month off of work. 

"Sucks that Claire doesn't pay us enough money, I'd love to buy a plane ticket and go to Brazil. Even for just a few days."

"I know but there's lots to do here too."

"Oh come on Dev, it's just one park and a beach. Other than that there's almost no excitement here." 

"Don't forget we're gonna be partying a whole lot this summer." I winked once and we both burst out laughing.

"Ugh, I so need a boyfriend and like fast."

"I'll set you up, just takes time my friend, takes time." I said as we continued walking in silence for a few minutes.

The weather outside was nice so there were a lot of people of all ages walking outside.   

Soon enough I saw a young man, about 25 I'd give him that much, walking this way. He had a lot of bags in his hands of some sort. He was actually kinda cute looking.

Dark brown hair with pale skin and he was high too. Ahh whatever, I shook that mind off. I wasn't in the mood for flirting today. I was tired enough from running around town almost the whole day.

We'd already dropped our cars back home so we could mess around a lot but I kind of regretted not taking my car.

Soon the man was coming to pass by us but he got close to us, a little too close. 

Before I knew it, Bam! The bags crashed into Kristen and I. His bags fell to the ground along with the few bags we had too, all the items falling out.

"Hey dude, what the hell! Watch where you're going." I said as we both crouched on the floor to pick up the items from the floor.

Kristen rubbed her head once before putting the shoes that she'd bought back in the bag.

"Sorry 'bout that. I guess I got distracted there for a moment." He said putting his things in the bags. I examined them: a few hats, belts, bottles of water, boxes of cookies and so on. Awkward combination. 

Once everything was in our bags we both stood up, Kristen was already standing at my side. His eyes met mine all of a sudden as he smiled once.

"Oh, it's okay. Things happen." Kristen replied before I could even speak.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." I said and clutched my bags closer. 

Why did I get a strange feeling inside?