7.WTF?

Devin's P.O.V

   I was completely in a make-out mode with the guy from the bar for a moment when I was suddenly broken away from him. "What the hell!?" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air. I looked up and saw that it was Jared, he was holding onto my wrist. "Jared, what the hell was that about?" I asked pulling my wrist from his grip.

"I should be asking you the same thing," he said with disgust in his tone.

"I was having a good time, that's what we came here for."

"Do you even know that guy?" he asked again.

"No" I said not understanding his point.

"Well, he only means trouble. I know him, I come here all the time I don't think you should waste your time on him."

"And what should I waste my time on exactly?"

"You shouldn't waste it on anything," he said and pulled me by the wrist again. Just at that time another loud song came on.

"Jared! Let go, where are we going?" I asked but I couldn't even hear my own voice anymore on top of the strong music. He continued to pull me through the room until the other end where there was a door that I never noticed before. He opened it and lead me in as it was a short hallway with more people making out in the corners. I didn't bother staring at them as Jared pulled me through to the end of the hall and then into a room. 

"Will you explain me why you brought me here exactly?!" I said as he closed the door of the room that we were in.

"Don't worry I will." he just grinned and pushed me against the wall. 

Awkwardness level: 100

   I wasn't really understanding what was going on but I just followed along. He looked at me straight in the eyes for a few moments before crushing his lips against mine. Without any further arguing I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. After a few minutes he pulled me back more and I eventually sat up on the low dresser in the room. We didn't break away for a very long time. It was kind of weird kissing him because I kind of thought of his as a friend but I guess there was no harm done. I'd caught Kristen flirting with some other guy earlier so I pretty much concluded that she had moved on from Jared already. 

   The kiss was the usual, I never felt anything and I was glad of that. I had no plans of falling in love and nothing was going to change that.