31.Accomplished

Jared's P.O.V
3 weeks later

​    I looked with my binoculars at the empty room in the next building where our whole plan was going to take place. After a few weeks time we'd been able to plan everything out and actually put it into work. There was a single desk in the room with a chair and a few shelves. The light in the room was turned on and Nicholas Bradsworth was currently at a meeting with a fellow friend of his parents. I knew there was a security camera hidden behind the book shelf in the room but of course we didn't tell that information to Lexi.
"Is it time yet?" Lexi asked impatiently from next to me. 
  I pulled the binoculars away from my eyes and looked at her, nodding. "It's time for you to go first and take the money from the second shelf of the desk, here's the key for it," I said pulling out a key and handing it to her. Don't ask how we were capable of getting these things, it was just something long practiced. She nodded and took the key from my hand.

"So you guys will pull the car in front of the building and we make a run for it," she said, confirming it.
   I nodded again. "Alright, wish me luck," she said and with that she slowly started to run towards the building. 
   We waited until she was already climbing up on the roof before talking.
"I can't believe that she actually fell for it!" Mike started to laugh.
"I know, we're finally going to be free from her," Daylin said, agreeing as the three of us had our eyes glued on Lexi and her movements. 

Lexi's P.O.V

   I carefully but quickly managed to get up on the roof of the building. Luckily, it was only three stories, the room that we needed being on the second. I held onto the rope as I slid down the side of the building and unlocked the window that lead to the office room. I closed the window, hoping that I wasn't seen by anyone then I straightened out my outfit. I smirked once as I looked at the large, shiny wooden desk in front of me. I searched through my pockets and found the copy of the original key that Jared gave me. I slid it into the proper drawer and opened it.
   My eyes widened as I saw the stacks of money, knowing that this was only a small portion of the real thing. I quickly opened the zipper of my bag and started stuffing as much as I could inside. Just as I was in that process I heard a loud alarm that rang in my ears. Soon I saw the door of the office flung open as 3 armed men came inside.
"Put your hands up!" One of them yelled coming closer to me.
   No! This wasn't actually happening was it? Please tell me this is a dream. Jared said that everything was checked.
"Stand back and no one gets hurt!" I said pulling out my gun from my back pocket. They looked at me in surprise and started running up to me anyways. I shot many times one after another at random places not being able to keep a target as they were attacking me. I managed to hit only one of them as the other two rushed to come grab the gun away from my hands and then press me against the wall.
"Not this time missy, did you know you've been wanted in almost 20 states across the United States?" He whispered in my ear before pushing me through the door.
"No! Lexi Adams never gets caught! Never!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as they pushed me out of the building where there were 3 police cars waiting. I saw Jared, Mike and Daylin a little farther in the distance. They were grinning like idiots.
  So they were the ones who set this up!
"No you can't do this! This was a set up let me go!" 
"Yeah, that's what they all say," the man said pushing me inside one of the police cars. I watched as the three of them waved as the car started driving. I made sure to glare at them as the car moved, them disappearing in the distance. I've been caught once but I managed to escape and I was going to do the same this time. I had to get my revenge from them but right now I was concerned on how I was going to get out of this deadly place they were taking me to.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it :D I thought since this was the end of Lexi (for now) I would do her POV and her outfit once. Now most people will think that this is a criminal story about stealing and stuff but I would disagree. This just comes to show you that you will always get a punishment for your actions. Now kids, this why we don't steal :D Lol Oh and this is NOT the end Idk if anyone thought that way or not, just putting that out there.