Chapter 1 | The Beginning

Levy

Hello! My name is Levy! Normally I don't write, but something happened that was life changing for me, and I want to remember it detail by detail so here we go!

Let me describe myself. My favorite color is green (though orange is a close second!), I live alone, reading most of the time, accept for my part time job at the bookstore. I LOVE books, so this job is perfect for me, really!

I'm a loner. I don't really know anyone. I talk to this girl, Lucy, over the internet, but as far as physical friends? None.

It was kind of depressing, but I kept a positive attitude. I knew I would meet someone eventually. Little did I know it would be him...

Gajeel

"Hey, Gajeel! Did ya get it?!" My buddy, Poison asked as I jumped into the car. I held up a sack. He hit the gas.

"We got the money!!" I celebrated. I'd just done a heist, and it felt GREAT!!! Suddenly, I heard sirens. "Crap!!! We gotta ditch 'em!!!" I said, turning around, seeing the cops chasing us.

"Easily done. Just, use a little bit of my inventor skills..." Poison said. We started heading towards a dock. "What are you doing?!" I asked. Then, we hit the water. I wanted to yell at him but I was too busy holding my breath.

He pressed button and the whole car morphed. "And... Submarine mode." He said. He was a brilliant inventor. He could do things to things other people couldn't. Too bad he was using it for evil (NOT!).

"Up top!!!" I said, giving him a high-five. "Alright, now we just drive to the opposite side of the island, and ditch the car." He said. "You sure?!" I asked.

"I've got like five more at home..." He said. "You make a good point." I said. We did exactly that.

Levy

"Incredible heist ending with suicide to escape the cops." The news said. I rolled my eyes. Who would steal something, then commit suicide?! Seemed dumb to me. I cut off the TV because it had nothing good on, and went back to my book.

Gajeel

The next day, it said on the news that we'd committed suicide. Poison and I laughed at that. "That's just sad!" I said.

"Did they not even bother to check to see if the car was down there?!" He asked. "Apparently not!" I laughed.

Levy

Suddenly, I heard some noise outside. I went to my window to look, but didn't see anything. I looked around in all directions.

Then, I decided to step outside. There was some underwater equipment being lowered. Weird.

I went back inside and kept on reading.

Gajeel

"...car is missing. If anyone saw what happened, please contact us." The news reporter lady said. I got a sick feeling in my stomach. They were onto us. But they hadn't figured out who it was, yet, so we were fine. 

"Hey, GAJEEL!" Poison yelled. "What?!" I asked. "I heard the local bookstore has a TON of money!" He said. "REALLY?!" I asked.

"Yeah. Apparently these people around here like their books." He said. "What do ya say we break in tonight?" He asked.

"That'll give us away! Two break ins in one week?! They'll be able to track us!" I argued. He grabbed my collar, a crazed look in his eye, pulling me to my feet.

"You'd better, go steal, that money, or else, you are NOT going to have fun living with me anymore!" He said. Yeah, I lived with him. I didn't have any money-he kept it all for himself.

I glared at him. He pushed me down onto the sofa and walked away. I growled.

Levy

So, I got ready for my night shift at the bookstore. It was easy because not as many people came at night. I don't know why they NEEDED a night shift, but whatever.

Gajeel

Poison and I prepared to go rob the bookstore. I really didn't want to, but he was forcing me. Either that or kick me out, so I had no choice. This was my only way to make money, and without his equipment, I wouldn't escape.

*Author's Note*

I know, that's not a very final ending, but I bet you can fantasize about what might happen.

But anyway, GaLe is one of the best ships in my opinion, I can't wait to write more about it!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

~Angel Lynn~