Chapter 24 | Enemies

Gajeel

I woke up with a woozy feeling. "Levy?" I asked, realizing what had happened. "Oh. Is that you're little sidekick? She's gone, don't worry about her." Poison said. I realized I was tied up in a chair in a dark room.

"What have you done?" I snapped. "Poison!!! No talking to the captives! Only I get that privilege!" A voice said. He stepped into the light.

My heart started pounding as I realized who it was. It was Razor.

Let me explain. Razor was the one who turned Poison evil. Poison kidnapped me, assumingly. When I was 12, he found me, injecting me with something that made me loose my memory, and bonking me on the head.

Razor was the one who told him to do so. But when I woke up, I became useless because I no longer knew how to use my powers. Razor told Poison to kill me, but he refused. Then, Razor used some kind of evil magic that turned Poison completely evil.

And he tried to kill me. But my iron heart and body refused to die. He stabbed me so close to the heart it wasn't funny. When the stuff "wore off", it never quite went away. Poison was always crazy.

Razor left us, saying he had better and he'd be back. Poison now had the same evil glint in his eyes that he did when he tried to kill me.

"Razor?! You're back?!" I asked. "I told you I would be." He said. "How did you know where we were?!" I asked. He held up a mask, which was, you guessed it, Bob's face.

"I was Bob the whole time." He said. "And my sidekick Susan..." He said. A girl walked out with a pretty revealing outfit on, holding the Susan mask.

"This is Widow." He said. I remembered Widow. She had her own forms of torture, honestly worse than Razor's. She punished me for not remembering my magic. I still have the scars.

"I don't care. What have you done with Levy?!" I asked. I needed to know. "Oh... She was pretty powerful. She just didn't know how to use her magic. So, instead of using her, we'll just use her magic power." Razor said.

A spotlight appeared beside him. Levy was tied up on a thing, a button in front of her. "One push of this button, and a shock will take away part of her magic power. About ten times of this, and it'll all be gone. Permanently." He said.

"LET HER GO!!" I yelled, struggling with the ropes, trying to get free. I turned my arm into a iron arm, and started cutting the ropes. I felt the knife on my back again and stiffened, instinctively stopping.

"Don't make a move, or this knife goes through your back, to your heart. And this time, I WON'T miss." He said. I tried to think. What can I do?!

"Ready for shock one?" He asked. "DON'T DO IT!!!" I yelled. The knife tip started to cut my skin. I arched my back.

Razor pushed the button. Levy screamed, a rude awakening much? "LEVY!!!" I screamed. I stopped thinking logically.

I turned my arm to iron, cutting off the ropes. I felt the knife enter my back, but that didn't stop me. I whirled around, hitting Poison in the head with my iron. I pulled the knife out of my back fast, like a band aid, and ran up to Razor.

"If you want to press that button again, you're going to have to go through ME!!!" I yelled. "Gajeel.." I heard Levy mutter. I ignored it.

He pressed the button again. Levy screamed. I attacked, punching him in the face repeatedly, anger completely taking over.

I got hit by something in the back. I screamed, hitting the wall, face-first. I stood up quickly and went back to attack. Razor hit the button again. Third time. Levy's scream became strained, like she was trying to stop it but couldn't.