Chapter 25 | Solution

Levy

"Oh my gosh, Gajeel, are you okay?!" I asked, running to his side. He grunted, his eye opening (The one that wasn't on the ground). "I'm bleedin' something awful." He said.

"So I don't get to fight?! Man..." Natsu said. "I need help!!!" I said. "Hm?" He asked. "Where are you bleeding?!" I asked, turning to him. "My... back.." He said.

I pulled up his shirt without hesitation and gagged at the sight of so much blood. "Okay, we've gotta do something about this. Natsu, can you go get Wendy?" I asked.

"It's not that bad, I'll just get up." Gajeel said, starting to push himself up. "No, Gajeel!!" I said. He didn't make it three inches off the ground before falling again.

"I can't..." He said. "It's okay, Natsu's going to get Wendy and she's going to heal you." I said, trying to calm him AND myself. "Should I put pressure to make it stop bleeding or..?" I asked.

"Don't touch it." He said. "Okay.." I said, backing away a little bit. "Why are you scared?" He asked. "Huh? Oh, I-... How do I NOT be?" I asked. "You don't have to worry about me, Small Fry." He said. "That's the first time I've heard THAT nickname!" I said.

He smiled weakly. "I've got Wendy!!!" Natsu yelled, entering the warehouse. She rushed over to Gajeel, who was now turning pale from blood loss.

She took a deep breath, and began her healing. I was quiet so that she could concentrate. It had to be hard. While all I did was build a boat and maintain it, she's maintaining LIVES with her power.

Her power would be so much better to have than mine. You could help so many more people. It's pretty awesome.

Gajeel's eyes, or I guess EYE closed, so it was just Wendy and her healing magic. She started to sweat. "You okay, Wendy?" Natsu asked. "I'm fine." She said, still concentrating HEAVILY.

After about five minutes, she stopped, breathing heavily. "That's all I can do." She said. "Well, thank you, it's better than nothing by FAR." I thanked.

"Did you bring a rag or something of any sort?" I asked. "Yeah, actually." She said. "Oh, thank goodness." I said.

"Okay, will this hurt him?" I asked. "Probably." She said. I winced. "Oh well. I have no choice." I said. "Do you want me to do it around the wound so it won't hurt as much?" She asked. "Yeah, you're more qualified than me!" I said, handing her the cloth again.

She wiped the blood, something I am SO thankful I did not have to do. Then she grabbed bandaging at got to work around his waist.

"Okay, I think that's good." Wendy said. "Thank you, you're a big help!" I said, starting to get Gajeel up and hefting him onto my back, which was REALLY killing me.

"I can help with that if you want me to." Natsu said. "Oh my god, yes." I said. So, we shared his weight.

~

I relaxed, trying to calm down. I'd just gotten Gajeel into his bed in his room, and was now on the bed beside of his bed.

"Do you have to be such a pain?" I groaned, stretching my soar muscles. "But you're a good pain." I said.

Pantherlily came in after a while so I talked to him, telling him what happened. We chatted a while, me and my cat! That's weird, but yeah!

I was talking to Lily when Gajeel scared the crap out of me. "Hey!" He said. I jumped and turned his way. He started laughing.

"Oh my gosh, you're okay!!!" I said. "What'd you expect, Shortstack?" He asked. "How many nicknames can you make for me..?" I asked.

"As many as the stars in the sky." He said. I felt a blush building up. "Wait-why are we still in the hotel?" He asked.

"Nobody owns it anymore.." I said. "So it's basically ours now?" He asked. "Until something cliché happens and we have to leave." I said.

He huffed. "So what did you do about Poison and Razor? And Widow?" He asked. "Natsu's stalling them. How about we go down there and talk to them?" I asked.

"He told me everything I needed to know." He said. "Really? Tell me." I said. He updated me on what had happened, why he'd attacked.

"Oh.. So, do we need to go talk to them?" I asked. "Yeah. I'll go tell them that I'm calling the cops and telling 'em everything." He said.

We went there, and he did just that. The cops investigated them and searched the warehouse, finding strange contraptions and a place big enough to store a giant nuclear bomb, and found them guilty. Now, they were going to be put in the dungeon in the castle for a lifetime, not to mention they have to pay for EVERYTHING they tore up, which is an entire island.

I high fived Gajeel. "We did it!!!" I said. "We?" He asked. "Well, I helped, didn't I?" I asked. He huffed. "I'm going to get my house back!!!" I said. "Good for you." He said, patting me on the head.

I remembered he didn't have a home. "Where are you going to go?" I asked carefully. He shrugged. "I might stay in Thorta." He said. "But-..." I said.

"What?" He asked. "I thought... You might stay in Wolf Ridge..." I said. He sighed, smiling. "I was just joking, Small Fry, I wouldn't leave you like that!" He said.

I blushed, smiling. I was so happy he would be staying!!! Hopefully we could get to know each other under NORMAL circumstances!

*Author's Note*

Hi! I know, it was kind of a vague ending for the chapter and "story" but I'm not done with this book!!! Just, no more death and apocalypse.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed that, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Angel Lynn~