Chapter 60: Rejected

Liam gets home about twenty minutes later, showering and laying down in his bed and looking through his phone. Liam deletes all the pictures of him and Sloane off, deleting messages, but keeping her contact. Mackenzie looks at Liam, crawling toward him on the bed as she lays in the crook of his arm against his chest.

          "Mama," Mackenzie says when she sees a picture of Sloane on his phone.

          "No baby, that's not your mom," Liam says softly.

           "Mama, mama, mama."

           Liam smiles as Mackenzie takes the phone out of his hand, playing with it. Then, Mackenzie tosses the phone, grabbing his shirt and playing with it.

          "It's just you and I now baby girl."

           "Dada," she smiles a big toothy grin.

          Sloane is laying in bed when Eric walks into the room, not acknowledging her. He strips down to his boxers before crawling into bed.

          "I passed that Liam guy on my way to get you." 

          "Yeah?"

          "Yeah. Guy thought he was getting you back," Eric smirks, sliding his arm around her. "How's the baby?"

          "Fine."

           "You know I heard that pregnant women are horny all the time," Eric sliding his hand down lower.

          "Eric stop," Sloane sighs, grabbing his hand and pushing it back towards him.

           "Come on Sloane. We haven't had sex yet as a married couple," Eric smiles, pulling Sloane towards him a little more aggressive.

          "Eric stop!" Sloane elbows him hard.

          Eric groans when being hit, "god damn Sloane. You serious?"

          "I'm not in the mood okay."

          "Fine," Eric pouts, getting out of the bed and walking out of the bedroom.