Chapter 41: Feeling Bad

An hour later, Sloane and Liam are laying in her bed as a loud banging on the door erupts.

         "Jesus Christ," Sloane sighs, getting up to answer the door. Eric walks in, pushing Sloane and making her fall.

         Liam gets off the bed immediately walking to Sloane. "Are you okay?" he asks, helping her up.

         "She's fine," Eric shoving Liam out of the way. He grabs Sloane by the arm and pulling her up. He sees the marks and bruises on Sloane. "Slo, I'm so sorry."

          "Oh, don't play that bullshit, you knew what he was doing to her."

           "I didn't. I left."

           "He tried to take advantage of her, and you told him anything else but that then you left. What did you think he was going to do? Have a little chat? Let go of her."

          "She's my fiancée," Eric says, shrugging Liam off. Sloane still wearing the engagement ring.

          "Eric, go dude."

          "How about you go, or I'll have you arrested again?"

          "I'm not doing anything to get arrested," Liam smirks.

           "Look at you," Eric looks him up and down. "They'd arrest you just for that."

          "Stop!" Sloane finally screams. "Just leave both of you."

          "Sloane," Liam sighs.

          "No, just go," Sloane pushing them out of the bedroom.

          "Hope, keep me updated on her please?" Liam asks.

          Hope nods and smiles, glaring at Eric as the two walk out. Hope makes her way to Sloane's bedroom, climbing on the bed not saying anything at first.

          "You okay?" Hope finally asks.

          "I'm fine. I'm done with boys. They are all stupid."

          "What did Liam do?" Hope asks confused.

         "Nothing."

          "Okay," Hope sighs before getting up and walking out of the room, texting Liam.

          "She says she's done with boys."

          "Oh really?" Liam texts her back.  

          "I think she's tired of guys earning her trust then screwing it up. I don't blame her."

          "Well, I don't fit in that category. I have been nothing but good to her."

          "I think it's a generic statement. Don't give up on her."

        "Thanks Hope."