23

"Malachai, this is serious!" I told him, waving my arms around to emphasise how important it was.

Kai and I were married! I was now Riley Parker.

"How can someone physically drool this much?" He continued to wonder, looking down at his chest.

"Kai, that isn't important."

"But being serious, Ri." He sat up straight in the bed and I sat at the end. "How can you drool this much in one night?"

"I drool alright!" I snapped. Kai chuckled, wiping his chest with the blanket.

"Yeah, you drool a lot." He muttered. I rolled my eyes. "Did you have a dream about me, Ri?"

"That would've been a nightmare." I shot back.

"Ouch Ri." He said, acting hurt.

I rolled my eyes again and rested my head on his lap. "Out of all things to do." I began. "Why did we get married?"

I glanced down at my finger and saw the diamond ring, then grabbed Kai's hand to see his new ring. "Why would I marry you?"

I scowled, slapping his arm and he chuckled. "You were the one who proposed to me."

"I did?" Kai asked.

I nodded. "Yep." I tapped his nose and he scrunched his face adorably making me laugh. "It's coming back to me now, you proposed in a Kai way."

He grinned. "Tell me what happened."

+

"Heads or tails Ri?" Kai asked me, fiddling a coin between his fingers.

I shrugged. "Heads." He nodded and flicked up the coin, we both watched as he caught it and covered it with his hand. I raised my eyebrows. "So..."

"Tails." He grinned, moving his hand and I saw the tails side. I huffed.

"What do you want, Malachai?"

We were in his car, he stopped for petrol. I watched him go in to make sure he didn't kill anyone in the petrol station.

"I want...." Kai drummed his fingers on the steering wheel.

I waited for an answer for a while before he finally looked at me with a smirk. "Yes, Malachai what would you like?"

"I want...." He paused and cupped my face to kiss me softly. "I want your name to be Riley Parker."

"Riley Parker?" I repeated, my eyebrows shot up even higher. He nodded, smiling his cute smile. I shrugged. "I guess I can do that, also long as I can do this again."

"What?" He asked and i just smiled, holding his face to bring his lips back onto mine.

+

"It wasn't down on one knee kinda of proposal but it was cute nonetheless."

Kai smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead. I grinned, twisting the ring around my finger. I took ahold of his hands and examined it. "What is it you want my hand for Ri?" 

I shrugged. "A few things." He rose a brow and I laughed. "Why do you wear all these rings?"

Kai shrugged. "Just because I do Ri."

"But why?" I asked again. "Kai, we've known each other for years and you still haven't told me."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll tell you another time."

I pouted, tapping his nose. "I'm now legally you're beloved wedded wife." I told him. "So you have to tell me."

He leaned down kissed my forehead. "No I don't." Before I had the chance to speak, he used his vamp sped and got the bed and went into the bathroom, the door locked behind him.