14

"Valerie, Valerie!" I called out, I heard her rush and saw through the mirror.

"What's wrong Riley?"

"What's wrong?" I repeated, turning around to face her. "My eyelash won't stay on." I cried. "And I can't even cry because that'll ruin my makeup."

I heard her laughing and she walked over to me. "Let me." I nodded and gave her the eyelash and glue.

"Kai is going be here any minute and I'm no where near ready." It was already getting close to seven and I had spent most of the evening hearing The Lion King play.

Recently Grayson has grown an obsession for that movie but it did worry me when he only laughed when Mufasa died.

Then again his dad is Kai Parker.

"I haven't even got my jewellery on and my dress isn't zipped up-"

"Riley, stop moving." Valerie said. I nodded and took a deep breath. "And done, now you have two eyelashes."

I looked at my reflection and smiled. "I would hug you but I have to get ready." I told her. She chuckled. "But thank you."

"Anytime." She said. Stefan walked pasted and poked his head in.

"A hands up, Kai is coming up the elevator." He said before walking down the hall. Stefan suggested that we stay in a penthouse which made much more sense than staying in a hotel.

My fave dropped and Valerie saw this. I rose up my feet and rushed to get my shoes on with her spraying my entire body with perfume. I hurried to get my earrings in while she zipped up my dress and handed my clutch.

"Do I have everything?" I asked her. She stared at me for a moment.

"Yes and you look beautiful." I smiled.

"He's here." Stefan called and I heard the elevator doors ping open.

"Shit." I cursed. I gave Grayson a big kiss. "Bye baby." His eyes were locked on the screen and he clapped when Scar pushed Mufasa off the cliff. Valerie and I looked at each other.

"Just go." Was all she said. I nodded and kissed his head once more before I left the bedroom to meet Kai.

"I chose the black dress only for you wear the red one

"I chose the black dress only for you wear the red one." Was the first thing he said to me.

"And you also look really nice."

Kai laughed and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me. "I know I do." I hit his chest which made him laugh even more. "You look beautiful, Riley."

I smiled. "That wasn't so hard was it."

"You do look gorgeous Riley." Stefan said from the sofa. I smiled.

"Thank you Stefan."

"Shall we?" Kai said and I nodded, taking his hand.