Chapter 16: Just Like The Old Times

(a/n: here's fluff in order to get me in a good mood before I go to school tomorrow :) sorry this is kinda short though)

Lauren groaned as she hears a loud ringing from her right side. She groggily sat upright and looked to her right to see Camila's phone vibrating and the screen lighting up. She shook the girl beside her slowly.

"Camz, your phone is ringing." Lauren said but all she got was a hum from the sleeping girl. She groaned and shook her harder.

"Camz.." she whined. "It's sooo loud!"

"Get it for me please. I'm too tired to move." Camila said as she buried her face further into the pillow. Lauren groaned and rolled her eyes as she towered over Camila's petite figure to reach for her phone. Her eyes adjusted to the bright screen before she could read the header correctly. She swiped her thumb across the screen and it showed Dinah's beaming face.

"Whassup Lauser!" she loudly greeted, making Lauren distance herself from the phone.

"Dinah you're being too loud early in the morning." she complained while rubbing her eyes.

"Laur it's already noon." Dinah said.

"Well that's still too early for me, especially on a holiday." she bit back. Dinah grinned at her grumpiness.

"Come on Ms. Grumpy Pants, don't be like that. It's the holidays and you need to be in a good mood." Dinah said in her usual cheery voice.

"I would fucking beat your ass if I wasn't tired.." she mumbled low enough for Dinah not to hear.

"What'd you say?" Dinah asked. "Nothing."

"Why did you call anyway?" Lauren asked as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. She snuggled her feet inside her fluffy slippers before letting out a big yawn.

"Oh right." Dinah said. "The girls and I thought we could have our good 'ol hangout, you know? Just like the old times. We can also give each other's gifts."

Lauren feels herself smile as she remembered the stuff they used to do together in high school. Their hangouts were always fun and crazy.

"That sounds like a great idea. I'll tell Camz later. I'm sure she'll love it."

Dinah smirked. "Speaking of Mila, where is she?" She asked, leaning over the phone as if she was looking around the room.

"She's still asleep." Lauren said as she looked over her girlfriend who was still sleeping peacefully. "She's still tired from yesterday.."

"Yesterday?" Dinah cut her off. "What did you do yesterday, huh???" Dinah asked with a smirk. Lauren felt herself blush, she ducked her head. She heard Dinah gasp from the other line. She looked up and saw wide eyes.

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU DO IT YESTERDAY?! WHO CLIMAXED FIRST, YOU OR-"

"DINAH! WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX, SHUT UP!" Lauren said, cheeks red as ever. This made Dinah hunch over from laughing so hard, clutching her stomach. Lauren continued to look around the room and avoided eye contact with Dinah to at least get some embarrassment off, but this doesn't stop the Polynesian girl to hurl into fits of laughter.

"Oh my god.. You should've.. seen your.. face!" Dinah said between fits of laughter. Lauren pouted and crossed her arms over her chest but not before tossing the phone at the foot of the bed. She could still hear Dinah's laughter and this only made her pout more.

Her mind started to drift off into dreamland. Her mind reminisced the time her hand glided down Camila's sides. The throaty moan Camila released when she devoured her neck. Those chocolate brown pools filling themselves with lust as she placed kisses on her skin. She squirmed as she felt her lower area get wet at the memory of her tempted to pull of those pants from Camila. She unconsciously bit her lip but her fantasy world was interrupted by a voice calling her name.