Chapter 24: Lesson

Opening her eyes to be greeted by an astonishing rainbow coming across the sky was what Lauren has wanted when she was a child. The way the books her mom used to read to her told wonders about it. It made the phenomenon magical.

With her shivering body wrapped in a towel, she stood by the glass door and kept watch of the insanely energetic kids she had to watch over.

Dinah and Normani just jumped off the roof of the house and into the deep end of the pool, the splash causing Ally to screech. Camila was currently treading the waters while Ally just dried herself off only to be wet again. She eyed daggers at the two giggling girls.

The rain from a couple of minutes ago has passed and out came the beautiful sun, bringing along a magical rainbow with it. Lauren took the last bite of her sandwich and opened the door for Ally who looked grumpy.

"I swear to god I'm gonna strangle one of them." Ally mumbled as she dried her hair with a towel. Lauren couldn't help but laugh.

"I highly doubt that Allyson. You couldn't hurt a damn fly!" Lauren exclaimed causing Ally to shiver out of her playful mask.

"You're right. Anyway, I'm heading up the rooftop to get a good read of my book away from those kids," she pointed at the trio behind her. "You better keep an eye on them or god knows where they'll jump off next." Lauren rolled her eyes and groaned. "But Ally—" the smaller girl immediately cut her off, running up the stairs with a book in hand. "Good luck Laur! Have fun!"

Lauren rolled her eyes and let out a huge huff. "Have fun she said.." she mumbled sarcastically as she stepped out of the glass door and into the pool yard overviewing the beautiful Miami ocean. Just as she was about to sit down on one of the stretchers, she felt someone wet hug her from behind. She shivered at the cold water as a result from the rain earlier. She immediately knew the slender hands that wrapped around her.

"Camiiiiiiiiiiiila!" Lauren whined, causing the girl to giggle. She spun around and faced her girlfriend with a cute pout.

"Why'd you do that Camzi? Now Im cold and wet." She complained while crossing her arms over her chest and still playing that pout. Camila giggled and leaned over to kiss that adorable pout off her face.

"Oh come on Lo! Its our vacation! We can't just eat sandwiches and watch television all day when we are in a tropical paradise!"

Lauren rolled her eyes. She kinked a brow and eyed Camila, challenging the sexy brunette.

"You want excitement? You want fun? You want to feel that rush of adrenaline?" Camila nodded excitingly. "Well then.."

Lauren stepped closer, pressing the front of their bodies together. She heard Camila whimper and hold in a moan, boosting her confidence more. Her hands traveled from Camila's cheeks to her collar bone. Then continuing down her bust, waist, and hips. They ultimately landed on her rich backside. Lauren swiftly cupped and squeezed the heavenly cheeks, eliciting a moan from Camila. She smirked as she began placing open-mouthed kisses along her jawline, all the while squeezing her backside occasionally.

Right as Camila was about to return the favor with a heated makeout, she saw Lauren smirk evilly right before she was being pushed into the pool. Taken by surprise, she didn't have enough time to react to it. She resurfaced from the water to be greeted by a laughing Lauren hunched over, clutching her stomach from laughing too much.

"Oh my god! You should've seen the look on your face!"

Dinah got out the water and sat on the edge of the pool. "Damn Chancho she got you hard! You're whipped as fuck!" Dinah gave Lauren a high five while Normani swam over to Camila.