D - Dominate Me

Kellin's pov

'Happy birthday Kellin!' My family all shouted as I walked down the stairs on my birthday morning.

'Thanks guys.' I said and received hugs from my parents and sister.

'Now here's a few bits and pieces to open. Save your main present for last.' My mom smiled and handed me a gift bag. I opened up the little gifts and they included a sketch pad and pencils, new socks and underwear and a bunch of candy.

'Thank you guys. This is all great. Especially for college.' I grinned and hugged my family.

'You need socks for college?' My dad joked.

'Ha fricken ha dad. I meant the sketch pad and pencils.' I laughed.

'You get that sass from your mom. Your sister does too.' My dad chuckled and ruffled my hair.

'Hey!' My mom and sister Kailey both shouted at the same time. My dad and I just burst into a fit of laughter at the two of them.

'Anyway Kells here open this.' My mom said and handed me a wrapped up box.

'Oh my god thank you so much.' I said in shock as I unwrapped my present to reveal a gold iPad mini 4. I was not expecting that.

'We thought it would be useful for your art. You can take it with you to your classes.' My dad smiled as I started to tear up.

'Oh my god he's actually crying.' Kailey said and rolled her eyes.

'It was Kaileys idea.' My mom smiled.

'Aww Kiwi you are the bestest.' I thanked my sister, using her nickname I'd given here when we were little. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

'Mom, dad he's squishing me. I can't breathe!' Kailey shouted dramatically.

'Let him. It's his birthday.' My mom said sarcastically as she snapped a photo of the two of us with her phone.

'Dad help.' Kailey whined as I started kissing the top of her head.

'Nah I'll just watch thanks.' My dad smirked.

'This family is insane. Kellin I love you but get the frick off my hair. I just washed it.' Kailey said and I let go of her.

'Sorry Kails.' I smirked.

'No you're not.' She pouted.

'You're right, I'm totally not heh. Now if you'll excuse me I have a class to get to.' I said and ran off to my room to get my bag. I said a last thank you to the three of them before I was out the door and on my way to my art class. Thankfully today was a short day. I got off at 12pm and my boyfriend Vic who had the same classes as me was driving us to meet my family for lunch. Then he was taking me back to his apartment and I was spending the night.

'Hey Kells, happy birthday.' Vic smiled when I met him on the college campus. He walked up to me and gave me a really passionate kiss and squeezed my ass.

'Vic! We're in public. But thank you.' I scolded playfully and laughed.

'But baby you're so hot. I can't keep my hands off you. I have your gift in my car. I'll give you it after class.' Vic chuckled and took my hand in his. We walked into our art class and spent the morning working on pieces for our portfolios. Before we knew it class was over and it was time for my birthday lunch.

'I've been so excited to give you this Kells.' Vic said happily as we walked to the campus parking lot and got into his car. When we were inside Vic handed me a small wrapped present that looked like a box. He also gave me a gift bag and told me to open the gifts in there first. Much like my mom and dad Vic had given me my favorite candy, some expensive looking paintbrushes and a pack of tight black boxer briefs. Vic loved when I wore those. I smirked when I opened the last little parcel in the bag which turned out to be lots of flavored condoms and different types of lube. I thanked him and picked up the small box he'd given me.