K - Kellin Me Softly In The Kitchen

Kellin's pov

'Mom, Dad? I'm home.' I called out as Vic and I entered my house. I shouldn't have been surprised when no one answered. My parents were always working. I looked at the sticky note on the fridge 'Kells, working late. Don't wait up. Love Mom and Dad x'.

'Well guess it's just the two of us.' I said sadly to Vic. I was glad I'd get some alone time with Vic but I was sad because my parents were never around.

'Aww Kells I'm sorry.' Vic said and pulled me into his arms. He'd been here so many times with me in this situation and he knew it got me down.

'It's okay. Let's go get our homework over with.' I said and slouched off into the living room with Vic following behind me.

'Kells.' Vic said worriedly.

'Vic it's okay. I'm used to it and I have you. I'd rather spend all my time with you anyway.' I said and threw myself down onto the couch. Vic sat by me and we both started our various homework assignments.

A little while later when I'd finished up with my homework I left Vic to finish his and walked off into the kitchen. I pulled out some vegetables and steaks from the fridge and started to prepare dinner. There were frozen meals in the freezer but I preferred to cook a proper meal. I'd had lots of experience cooking for myself in the past because my parents were always working late or away on business trips.

I was busy chopping some potatoes to make into chips when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

'Hey what you doing?' Vic asked and rested his chin on my shoulder as he hugged me from behind.

'Baking a cake.' I said sarcastically and Vic chuckled.

'Haha funny Kells.' Vic said.

'I'm making us dinner. Steak, chips and vegetables.' I stated.

'Steak huh?' Vic asked and I could tell he was smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

'Get your head out of the gutter mister. Today is not steak and blowjob day. I'm making it because it's your favorite.' I scolded and Vic just laughed.

'Okay okay no blowjobs. Why don't you let
me help with dinner?' Vic said and slid his hand down to my crotch.

'Vic that is not helping.' I warned.

'But I'm just helping you to relax babe.' Vic whined and palmed me. I continued to chop up the vegetables and just as I'd started to prepare the steak I felt Vic's hand creeping into my pants. Before I could do anything his hand was around me and squeezing me gently.

'Jesus Vic. You're always so horny.' I laughed and then moaned as Vic started stroking me.

'What can I say? I like my meat.' Vic said and I knew he was smirking again.

'Oh god you did not just say that.' I sighed. But by now I was starting to get really turned on so it was hard to tease Vic.

'Fuck!' I groaned and thrusted into Vic's hand when he ran his thumb over my slit. I gripped the counter as Vic continued to stroke me.

'Mmm you're so hot Kell.' Vic said and started sucking on my neck. He pressed his thumb to my tip and I felt an all too familiar feeling pooling in my stomach.

'G gonnaaa ahh cummm V vicc!' I moaned as I slipped over the edge. I shot into Vic's hand and enjoyed the intense pleasure running through my body as he stroked me through my orgasm.

'Jeez that was fucking hot as hell.' Vic said and licked my cum off his hand with a smirk.

'You horny horny Fuentes.' I tsked and shook my head.