F - Fall Fun

Kellin's pov

'Daddy, daddy!' I squealed excitedly and jumped up and down.

'What my little pumpkin spiced Kellin?' Vic asked and kissed me on my nose.

'Is it nearly time to go?' I asked impatiently.

'Almost little one. But first daddy has to bathe and dress you okay?' Vic said softly.

'But daddy I don't wanna take a bath.' I scowled and crossed my arms.

'Kellin if you don't go upstairs and get in that bath I've just run for you then we aren't going to the farm.' Vic warned.

'Mkay fine.' I pouted and ran up the stairs and into our bathroom. I didn't need to be told twice. I really wanted to go to the farm and hangout with everyone.

Vic owned a BDSM style club and he was the master dom and on occasions he would organise trips out for everyone to spend time together. He was really kind like that. That's one of the reasons I loved him so much. He was also my daddy but not when we made love. When we had sex we were boyfriends or dom and sub. Today Vic had organised for everyone at the club to go visit one of the other dom's farms. He'd closed it specially for the day. We'd be able to visit the pumpkin patch and go on hay bale rides. I couldn't wait. And because we had it all to ourselves it meant that us little's could dress and act like little's outside in public without getting funny looks or having to hide who we were.

'Kellin are you in that bath?' Vic called as he walked up the stairs.

'Uh huh.' I replied and hid behind the bubbles.

'I can see you Kells.' Vic chuckled.

'Nuh uh.' I pouted and tried to hide.

'Boo!' Vic said after he blew the bubbles away from my face. I giggled and wrapped my wet arms around him.

'You're lucky this isn't what I'm wearing for the farm mister.' Vic scolded me jokingly then stripped off his shirt and jeans before joining me in the bath. I loved this time with Vic. He would hold me and bathe me and wash my hair gently.

'I love you Kellybear.' Vic whispered in my ear as he massaged shampoo into my hair.

'I love you too daddy.' I smiled and leaned back into his touch. After Vic had washed both me and himself we got out of the tub and he dried us both with our towels.

'Now Kellin after I've dressed you I need you to come out of little space for a few minutes. You need to pick some slutty clothes for the disco in the barn tonight.' Vic said as he helped me into my skinny jeans.

'Ooh I'm excited for that!' I squealed happily and let Vic button up my red and black flannel.

'Of course you are. I get to play with you and show you off.' Vic smirked and started to dress himself.

'Oh my gosh Daddy are we gonna do the sex thing where you make my tummy feel good and the hot white stuff come out of my pee pee?' I giggled and blushed. Vic smirked and put his mouth to my ear.

'Come out of little space for another second.' Vic whispered.

'Babe.' I said, nodding my head to show him I was in adult space.

'Yes Kellin I'm going to fuck you in front of everyone while they fuck each other.' Vic whispered and I gulped.

'Oh fuck...' I whispered back and Vic pulled away smirking.

'You're cute Kells.' He chuckled and went to finish getting dressed.

'Ooh I'm gonna go pick a good outfit daddy.' I sang and skipped off into our closet. I walked over to my draw of slutty clothes and picked some things out. I chose underwear first which was a pair of black briefs. The back was just two strips of material that went around my butt so it would be easy for Vic to uh do things. I blushed as I thought about what he would do to me later. The next thing I picked out were a pair of tight black booty shorts, a thin black cropped vest and my black converse. Black was my favorite color and Vic loved me in it. I ran back to the main part of our room where Vic was standing waiting and held out my outfit to show him.