L - Love, Laugh, Lick Then Suck

Kellin's pov

'Mmm fuck yeah Vic.' I moaned and thrusted up into Vic's mouth. I felt the pleasure pooling in my stomach as he grunted around me and sucked me hard.

'You're gonna make me cum babe ahh.' I groaned and looked down at my boyfriend as he sucked me and played with my balls.

'Oh fuck yes!' I shouted and bucked my hips as I came down Vic's throat. He swallowed my release then licked me clean.

'Want me to fuck you now baby?' Vic growled in my ear as he climbed up my body.

'Fuck.........

.........yeah.' I woke myself up saying. I remembered the really hot dream I'd just had and felt a warmth in my boxer-briefs. And sure enough when I went to the bathroom to look I found that I'd had a wet dream. I cleaned up quickly and left my boxer-briefs in the bathroom as I walked back into the bedroom with a smirk. I was going to wake Vic up with a morning blowjob.

I climbed onto our bed and gently pulled back the sheets that were covering Vic. Thankfully he wasn't a light sleeper because I wanted to actually be blowing him when he woke up. I bit my lip as I pulled down Vic's boxers and gazed at his cock hungrily. I took him in my hand and lay him against his stomach. There was something about the position his cock was in that turned me on every damn time. He just looked so delicious and I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted to suck on him and milk him dry.

'Fuckkkk.' I whispered and stroked myself a few times before moving up to Vic so my face was by his cock. I licked my lips then ran my tongue up him from base to tip. I smirked as his cock twitched in excitement and I concentrated on licking the head.

'Mmm Kell.....' Vic moaned as he started to wake up. I started to deep throat him as his hands found their way to my head and he tangled his fingers in my hair.

'Fuck.' Vic grunted now that he was fully awake. I popped him out of my mouth for a second and looked him in his eyes.

'Morning babe.' I said and bit my lip before taking Vic back into my mouth. I kept eye contact as I sucked him and he threw his head back onto the pillow with a grunt.

'Oh fuck.' Vic grunted and thrust up into my mouth. I moaned around him and massaged his balls in my hands. This was turning me on so much I could feel myself hardening again.

'Shit Kells you feel so good.' Vic moaned and I smiled as best I could at him whilst still having my lips wrapped around him.

'Mmm.' I moaned around Vic and went down on him all the way until he was hitting the back of my throat. The rest of him, I stroked with my hand while my other hand was still playing with his balls.

'Fucking hell Kellin. You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard down your warm, little throat.' Vic grunted and started thrusting into my mouth again. I held still as he thrusted into me and moaned around him to increase his pleasure. It wasn't long before he was thrown over the edge and into the sea of complete and utter ecstasy.

'Shit!' Vic groaned and bucked his hips one last time as he shot his hot load straight down my throat. I smiled around him and swallowed every last drop of his cum. I couldn't get enough of Vic and started to lick and suck him clean. He always tasted so good.

'Well that sure as hell was a good way to wake up. Your turn baby.' Vic growled when I'd finished with him and he pushed me onto my back before going on to return the favor.

-------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Monday December 12th
Tomorrow's fic will be called Make Me Moan Master
Thank you for reading