V - Versace On The Floor

Kellin's pov

'Thank you guys for coming out to the last show of our tour. We hope to see you all again soon!' I shouted to the crowd and waved as Nick, Justin, Gabe, Jack and I left the stage. We'd just wrapped up the last set on Warped Tour and we were all exhausted.

'You did great guys!' Vic from Pierce The Veil, who also happened to be my insanely hot boyfriend, said happily. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

'Thanks babe.' I smiled and kissed Vic happily.

'You ready to get outta here Kells?' Vic asked.

'Hell yeah. I'm ready for sleep.' I said tiredly.

'But we have that hotel room we booked for the last night. I thought we might have some fun.' Vic smirked and nibbled on my ear.

'Suddenly I'm not so tired anymore.' I said and breathed heavily.

'Thought you wouldn't be. Let's go.' Vic said and took my hand. We rode to the hotel with the other guys from our bands in our tour buses and all went to our separate rooms. We always liked to treat ourselves on the last night of tour by getting hotel rooms. After months of sleeping in bunks a real bed would be amazing. For sleep. And other things.

As soon as we were in our hotel room Vic had me pinned up against the door. He was holding my hands over my head and he had his tongue down my throat. We hadn't had a chance to be together like this in weeks so tonight was going to be fun.

'Oh god Kell. You're so hot.' Vic panted and grinded his hips against me. Little Kellin started to get excited and I felt my pants tightening.

'Mmm.' I moaned into Vic's mouth as he sucked on my tongue. I rolled my hips against his and he groaned loudly and sucked harder on my tongue.

'Mmm turn around Kells.' Vic whispered and pressed me to the door so my chest was against it when I'd turned around.

'Vic what are you doing?' I giggled as he ran his hands over my hips.

'Admiring the view.' Vic growled huskily into my ear and squeezed my ass in his hands. I felt him tugging on my Waterparks band tee so I lifted my arms up and he pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor.

'Let's turn down the lights and close the door.......' Vic sang as he left light, little kisses on my neck and shoulders.

'Vic there is nothing Versace or floor-like about this.' I giggled and turned to face Vic.

'Well you look like a Versace model and I could definitely do you on the floor.' Vic growled and dipped me to the floor in his strong arms.

'Oh gosh.' I giggled and blushed. When Vic lifted me back up I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me again and carried me to the bed.

'I want you so bad right now Kell.' Vic whispered as he lay me on my back. He climbed on top of me and leant down to suck on my neck.

'Ohhh.' I whimpered. My neck was my weak spot and Vic loved teasing me. I reached down to his shirt and started to pull it off. He moved back to let me tug it off over his head.

'That's better.' I smirked as I drank in his appearance.

'You know what would be even better.' Vic said and pulled me towards him in answer. He had my jeans and boxer briefs off in no time and he was practically eye fucking me.

'Your turn.' I whined, desperate to see him fully naked. Vic chuckled and pulled my pants completely off before doing the same to himself.

'Mmm yummy.' I smirked and licked my lips as Vic straddled me and I looked hungrily at his dick. I ran my finger over his tip and moved it in circles, spreading his precum around. I put my finger to my mouth and licked it as I looked Vic in his eyes. He groaned and threw himself down onto me.

'Fuck.' Vic sighed and started thrusting against me so our dicks rubbed together. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down for another kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip and trailed his hand down to my dick.

'Oh fuck.' I moaned when Vic's hand wrapped around me and he stroked me quickly.

'Mmm baby let me suck you.' I groaned and shuffled down the bed so Vic was sitting on my chest with his dick right in front of me.

'Shit.' Vic gasped quietly and threw his head back as I took him into my mouth. I looked him in his eyes and swirled my tongue around his tip. He lost it when I dipped my tongue into his slit and licked it lightly.

'Oh god.' Vic groaned and started thrusting into my mouth. I held still and sucked hard whilst hollowing out my cheeks while Vic thrusted into me.

'Mmm.' I moaned around Vic and his body shuddered as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

'I need you now Kells.' Vic said and I nodded, more than happy to get the show on the road.

'Ooh.' I whimpered after Vic had prepped me and started pushing into me. He was so big and he felt so good inside of me.

'Jeez I'm not gonna last long tonight.' Vic whispered.

'Me neither.' I giggled and wrapped my legs around Vic's waist.

'Good because I'm gonna make you cum so hard and fast.' Vic growled and started pounding into me quickly.

'Fucking shit.' I moaned and pushed myself against Vic.

'So fucking warm and tight.' Vic grunted between thrusts.

'Ahhhh!' I yelled when Vic hit my sweet spot. I gripped his shoulders and squeezed my legs around him tighter.

'You ready for me to fill you up baby?' Vic panted after a few more minutes of hard pounding.

'Uh huh.' I moaned and Vic started stroking me in time with his thrusts.

'Cum with me Kells.' Vic grunted and pressed his thumb on my slit making me shoot my load all over his hand as he spilled his release deep inside me.

'Fuck.' I whispered when we'd both came down from our highs.

'Like I said. Versace model.' Vic said as his eyes roamed my body and he bit his lip hungrily

'So....' I said, smirking.

'Round two?'

-------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Thursday December 22nd
Tomorrow's fic will be called Window
Thank you for reading