Y - You, Me And A Cup Of Tea

Kellin's pov

'Hey here's your tea.' I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Vic setting a cup of tea down on the table. He was a waiter at this cafe and we'd started talking yesterday. I'd seen him around before but he saw me reading my music text book yesterday and came over to chat. I went to the college just over the road from this cafe and I told Vic about how I was studying music. He told me about how he loved guitar and how his father had taught him and his brother how to play when they were younger.

'Thanks.' I smiled and pulled the steaming hot cup of tea towards me and wrapped my hands around it.

'So how was class?' Vic asked as he took a seat beside me.

'It was good. Um won't you get in trouble for not working?' I asked worriedly. I didn't want Vic getting in trouble with his boss because of me.

'Nah it's all good. My shift just finished plus the boss is my mom so she doesn't mind me taking a break here and there to talk to cute boys.' Vic said and gave me a wink. I blushed and took a sip of my tea. It was just right, extra milky just like I'd asked. People always thought it was weird that I put so much milk in my tea but to me it was normal. And delicious.

'Oh cool.' I replied and sipped my tea.' I was an awkward person and didn't really know what to say.

'So, you seem interesting.' Vic stated bluntly and I almost choked on my tea.

'Me? Interesting? Hah!' I laughed and shook my head.

'Well I for one am interested in you. You're into music, you're super cute and you drink milky tea. What's not to like?' Vic said in a flirty tone.

'Um....' I blushed.

'Let me take you on a date tonight.' Vic said as he moved closer to me.

'What?!' I shouted as I spat out my tea. Okay so maybe that was a little over the top but what Vic said took me by surprise.

'Oh my god your face.' Vic said and burst out laughing.

'It's not funny.' I pouted as Vic held his stomach as he laughed.

'Oh it's hilarious and that pout is fricken adorable. So what do you say to tonight?' Vic asked as he recovered from his laughing fit.

'We just met yesterday.' I said scrunching up my nose.

'And I'd like to get to know you more. I don't usually do this but there's just something about you that intrigues me and you are fricken adorable too. Pleaseeeee Kellin.' Vic pouted and begged which made me giggle.

'Hmm well I suppose it would be rude to turn down such an offer from such a hot guy.' I flirted. After all why not go out with Vic? He seems fun and he is really hot.

'You'll really go out with me tonight?' Vic asked excitedly.

'Yes Vic I will go out with you tonight.' I laughed.

'Great meet me here at 7! Gotta go, see ya later sweet cheeks!' Vic said quickly, kissed my cheek, then dashed of into the kitchen. I laughed and shook my head before heading back to my college dorm to shower and get dressed for tonight.

'Where are you going all dressed up?' My roommate Nick asked me a couple hours later when I was almost ready to go meet Vic.

'I'm going on a date.' I smiled.

'Ooh what's he called? What does he look like? Kellin tell me!' Nick shouted excitedly and jumped up and down.

'Chill chill. His name is Vic and he's a short, sexy Mexican.' I giggled and Nick's face turned to a look of shock.