S - Showers In Santeria

Vic's pov

'Vic! You ready to go?' Mike shouted from outside the bathroom.

'Yeah coming.' I called back. I washed my hands and headed out of the bar we were in and to the car where Mike, Tony and Jaime were waiting.

'Come on Viccy. Lover boys waiting.' Jaime said with a wink. I laughed and blushed. We all got in the car and made our way to the venue where Sleeping With Sirens were playing tonight. Kellin and the guys were on the We Like It Quiet tour and tonight they were in San Francisco. And of course I was being the loving boyfriend and going to watch Kellin play the set. I was dragging the other three along with me because we all got along anyway. Plus I was positive that Jaime and Nick had a thing going on between them.

***************

'Hey baby.' I whispered in Kellin's ear and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. We'd just gotten to the venue and headed straight to the SWS dressing room.

'Vic! You scared me.' Kellin yelped and turned around in my arms. He pretended to look mad but then he gave in and kissed me.

'Sorry Kells. I missed you.' I chuckled and kissed his nose. He scrunched it up and I melted at how adorable he looked.

'I missed you to Viccy.' Kellin blushed and hid his head in my chest.

'Enough with the mushiness you two. You saw each other this morning!' Mike shouted from across the dressing room which made Kellin more embarrassed and he tried to hide under my shirt.

'Oh shut it Mike. You and Tony are practically joined at the hip.' I said motioning between the two. Ever since they'd gotten together I rarely saw them apart. If it wasn't for our separate bands touring, Kellin and I would be the same.

'So you ready for the show Kells baby?' I asked and ran my hand through his jet black curls.

'Yeah I'm pumped.' Kellin giggled and jumped up and down a few times.

'Justin?' I called and he came over.

'How many has he had?' I asked, referring to the energy drinks I knew Kellin had consumed.

'Two and he ate a whole bag of sour patch kids. Sorry Vic.' Justin said and hurried away.

'You mister are in trouble. That much sugar isn't good for you.' I scolded Kellin and he pouted.

'Sorry Viccy I can't help it.'  Kellin said in mock innocence. He pouted and fluttered his long eyelashes and he nearly got me.

'Nice try cutie.' I chuckled and bopped his nose and he scrunched it up again.

'Guys 5 minutes!' Ron shouted to the guys and they started to grab their drinks and guitars.

'I gotta go Viccy. I'll see you later. You're staying with me tonight right?' Kellin asked hopefully.

'Of course I'm staying with you baby. And good luck out there. I'll be backstage watching.' I hugged and kissed Kellin and he rushed out of the dressing room with the others to head to the stage. PTV and SWS usually stay in the tour buses but on occasions like this we'll book a room here and there. I love Kellin but I don't feel like squishing into one bunk on the tour bus with him. Those things are cramped as fuck.

'Cmon Vic. Time to go watch lover boy.' Mike patted my back and smiled. Mike, Tony, Jaime and I all headed backstage to watch SWS play their set. Kellin was talking to the crowd while the other guys tuned their guitars. I loved to watch him onstage. He looked so bright and alive. Well he was always like that but onstage he looked even more alive.