R - Ravish Me Sir

Vic's pov

'Hey Mr Fuentes.' Kellin said as he walked past me to his desk at the front of the room. This was fifth period biology and I was teaching the seniors this afternoon.

'Mr Quinn.' I greeted the raven haired boy. He was somewhat of a trouble maker but he was a good kid. Smart. Talented.

'Oh please call me Kells.' Kellin smirked and I rolled my eyes as the rest of the class entered the room.

'I think Kellin will be just fine. Now class, today we'll be finishing up our work on the human reproductive system so I hope you all remember how old you are and if you feel the need to draw a dick in your text books please refrain from doing so. You'll only embarrass yourself when your future self finds said picture in your old text book that you wanted to give to your kids.' Some people sounded shocked that I just swore in a classroom but others who knew me well as a teacher knew I didn't give a fuck about the rules. Well obviously the serious ones I did but swearing? Nah you could come into my classroom and swear like a trooper and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I looked to the front where Kellin caught my eye. He was smirking at me. Again. The little shit.

'Mr Fuentes correct me if I'm wrong but today we'll be talking about sexual intercourse right?' Kellin asked full well knowing what today's lesson was because I'd told the class only yesterday.

'Yes Kellin that is correct.' I said cautiously. The boy was trouble and you never knew what was going to come out of his mouth.

'So will we be learning about gay sex too then?' Kellin said with a serious look on his face. Most of the class stared at him in disbelief whilst I tried not to choke on air.

'No Kellin we will not.' I replied as I composed myself.

'But why? Shouldn't we learn about what happens when a man puts his dick up another mans ass? Some of us in this classroom like the big D.' Kellin smirked.

'Mr Quinn this is not a sex ed lesson. We are learning about heterosexual intercourse because we are learning about the reproductive system. Now unless you want to inform me that you somehow know of two men who have produced a child together please kindly shut the hell up and let me get started with the lesson.' I said and turned away from the class.

                         ****************

'Save it Kellin.' I said over my shoulder and smirked as I turned around to see Kellin pouting. That god damn pout again. It drove me insane. I shook my head, took a sip of water and cleared my throat before actually starting the class.

'Mr Fuentes?' I heard Kellin call to me from his desk.

'Yes Kellin?.' I asked as I got up from my own desk and walked over to Kellin. Oh great what did the little fucker want now?

'Can you help me with this? I just can't get the tip right.' Kellin smirked and pointed to his notebook. I blushed when I saw he'd drawn a very detailed dick on his paper.

'Kellin Quinn I'm going back to my desk and if I hear one more word from you that isn't about the lesson I will give you detention for a month. Come see me at the end of class.' I said sternly and walked back to my desk to get on with some paperwork. Thankfully I didn't hear a peep out of Kellin for the rest of the class. When the bell rang the class filed out quickly and I waited for Kellin to come to my desk. I got up and sat on the front of my desk as Kellin walked up to me.

'Did you do any work this lesson Kellin?' I asked tiredly. It had been a long day and I couldn't wait to get home.

'Of course I did Sir. You know I'm a straight A student.' Kellin said and showed me his work. Indeed he had actually gotten some work done this lesson. He was a trouble maker and a genius all rolled into one.