I - I'm Just A Sucker For Pain

Kellin's pov

'Come on Vic, come on!' I squealed excitedly as I skipped towards the movie theatre. I heard Vic chuckling behind me.

'Slow down Kells. The movie doesn't even start for another half hour.' Vic said as he caught hold of my hand in his to slow me down.

'Sorry Viccy I can't help it! I love going to the movies.' I said and squeezed his hand.

Vic and I were on our way to see Suicide Squad and I couldn't wait. Ever since we'd saw the movie trailer on tv we'd been hooked and dying to go see it. As soon as it was released in the theatres we went online and reserved tickets. I'd made sure we got the comfy love seats in the back corner and I think that's another reason why I was so excited to go to the movies. Vic and I always ended up making out and getting a little excited. We always ended up rushing home at the end of the movie so we could have a little fun.

'You're cute.' Vic laughed and kissed my nose before pulling me through the doors to the movie theatre. We headed straight to print out our tickets before heading over to the candy section. If we got candy and popcorn before getting our tickets I would just eat it all before the movie started.

'Can we go get candy now babe.' I begged when Vic had printed out our tickets.

'Sure we can. And I know my little Kellybear will be wanting more than candy.' Vic chuckled and patted my belly. I giggled and blushed as we walked over to the candy section.

'My legs must be hollow.' I laughed as I picked out some chips and candy. Then we went over to get some popcorn and soda. I always made both Vic and I get lots of treats at the movies because it's a fun thing to do and I like the sugar high. And the both of us are lucky enough to be able to eat what we want without gaining weight so why the hell not. We're good law abiding, good looking, good at fucking, gay guys. Practically angels. I snorted at my own funniness and spilt a little bit of my soda on my shirt.

'You never fail Kells.' Vic said as he howled with laughter and shook his head.

'What were you thinking about this time?' Vic asked and so I told him. And that only made him laugh harder. We were beginning to attract a lot of stares so I dragged Vic off to find our screen. Once we were in the room we walked straight to the back left corner and found our seats. The good thing about the love seats was that they were spaced a good way apart from each other so we weren't squished next to anyone else. I pushed Vic down into the corner and sat next to him. The movie would be starting soon as we skipped the adverts so we sat in content silence holding hands and eating our snacks as we waited for the movie to begin.

Halfway through the movie and I was starting to get bored. I loved the movie so far but I can't sit still for very long. This is usually when I start to tease Vic for the fun of it. Today however, I had it all planned out. I would tease him in here and make him frustrated and when we got home I could surprise him and dress as Harley Quinn. Then Vic could 'punish' me. What can I say. We were kinky like that.

I kept my eyes on the movie and rested my hand on Vic's thigh. I saw him look at me out of the corner of my eye and smirked.

'Don't you dare Kellin.' Vic warned. He knew what I was about to do and I don't know why he bothered telling me not to because he always says that and I never listen.

'Shhh I'm trying to watch the movie.' I whispered to Vic, still not taking my eyes off the screen. I actually was enjoying this movie. Harley Quinn was kick-ass. But that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy the movie and tease Vic. I moved the hand that was resting on Vic's thigh and placed it on his crotch instead. I laughed silently when Vic cleared his throat and tried to move my hand off of him. I removed my hand until Vic relaxed again and this time I slipped my hand under his jeans and started palming him. This time he didn't bother trying to remove my hand.