M - Make Me Moan Master

Vic's pov

'Shane bring Kellin to the playroom. I'm in the mood to play with my pet.' I ordered my assistant/best friend to do. Kellin was my boyfriend, little, pet and sub.

I walked into our playroom and began to prepare for our little play session. I pulled the cuffs on chains dangling from the ceiling into the middle of the room and pushed the wooden table under it. I also placed a small stool  and a box with toys and lube in it nearby.

'Master.' A voice called me quietly and I turned to see Kellin standing in the door way with Shane who had hooked Kellin up to his leash.

'Kellin come here please. Shane you may go.' I said and gestured for Kellin to come to me. Shane unhooked Kellin's leash and left it by the door before leaving.

'Hi pet.' I smiled and greeted Kellin as he came and stood in front of me.

'Hey Master.' Kellin said and beamed up at me. I ruffled his hair gently and smirked down at him.

'I thought we might have a little fun today. You've been such a good boy recently and I thought you deserved a treat.' I said to my pet.

'Thank you Master.' Kellin smiled happily.

'I also thought you might like some spankings but you can say no if you don't want them.' I said to Kellin softly.

'Ooh please I'd love spankings.' Kellin said excitedly.

'I thought you might.' I smirked and before Kellin knew what was happening I had him over my lap as I sat on the stool I had set out. I pulled his little booty shorts down and massaged the soft skin of his ass.

'So so beautiful.' I said and pressed a soft kiss to each of Kellin's ass cheeks.

'Mmm Master.' Kellin whimpered softly.

'I'm gonna spank you now pet.' I warned then brought my hand down hard on Kellin's ass. He yelped in pain but after the next one he started to enjoy it.

'Oh Vic!' Kellin was moaning by the end of his spankings. I could feel his erection poking my lap as he lay across me.

'Shhh pet it's okay.' I whispered and massaged Kellin's red cheeks gently. When he was calm I stood him up and walked him over to the table.

'Hop up on the table Kell.' I ordered and Kellin jumped up on the table quickly.

'Vic you know how much I love this. Thank you.' Kellin beamed happily as he looked at the cuffs hanging from the ceiling.

'You're very welcome Kells. You deserve this and I want you to enjoy it.' I said and kissed Kellin. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he wrapped his legs around my torso as we made out. I groaned into Kellin's mouth when he grinded against me and our erections rubbed together.

'You ready to be cuffed Kells?' I asked as I pulled away from our kiss to look at Kellin.

'Fuck yeah I'm ready!' Kellin shouted excitedly, making me chuckle.

'Such a horny little pet.' I smirked and cuffed Kellin's wrists tight, just how he liked it. He kept his legs wrapped around mine and rubbed our erections together by grinding against me. I threw my head back and sighed in pleasure as I gripped Kellin's hips. He had the most beautiful little hips. His whole body was beautiful. His skin was creamy white and soft as a baby. I loved it and I loved him.

'Don't prep me.' Kellin whispered in my ear making me growl hungrily.

'You sure?' I asked even though I knew the answer already. Kellin loved taking it rough.

'Uh huh.' Kellin said cutely and nodded his head. I smirked and guided him back so he was laying on his back on the table. I untangled his legs from my waist and pushed them to either side of him so he was completely exposed to me.

'Fuck.' I sighed and bit my lip. I could never get enough of Kellin. I leant down to his dick that was standing to attention and pressed a kiss to his tip. Kellin let out a little whimper and his dick twitched in excitement.

'Please Master fuck me. Make me moan Master.' Kellin begged.

'Oh I'll make you moan alright.' I smirked and quickly grabbed the lube. I made sure to lather my dick in lube and I rubbed some onto Kellin's hole too. We both may like it rough but I didn't actually want to hurt him.

'You ready pet?' I asked, huskily.

'Fuck me Master.' Kellin said and bit his lip as he looked into my eyes. That done it for me. I grabbed his thighs and pressed my dick against his hole before slamming into him quickly.

'Oh fuck!' Kellin yelped and I watched as he pushed himself against me for more. I gave him a quick wink and pulled back out before I started up a quick rythm of slamming into him.

'Oh fuck yeah Master. You're huge and my tiny hole loves it.' Kellin moaned. I groaned and gripped his thighs tighter as I pounded him. Kellin's words always had an affect on me. I'm pretty sure he could ask me what kind of ice cream I wanted and I'd get hard from it.

'You're such a good little pet. Especially when you let daddy fuck you like this.' I said quietly.

'Mmm daddy.' Kellin giggled which only turned me on more and I slammed into him harder.

'Fucking yes!' Kellin screamed as I hit his prostate hard. He tugged on his chains and looked at me pleadingly.

'You want me to touch you hmm?' I asked and smirked even though I knew that's what Kellin wanted.

'Please.' Kellin begged and gave me puppy eyes. Without another word I wrapped my hand around his dick and started stroking him as I continued to pound him hard and fast. Even Kellin's dick was beautiful. It was pale white and smooth just like the rest of his body. He had the body of an angel. A very naughty angel.

'Ugh!' I grunted as I felt the pleasure in me rising and rising.

'Cum Vic. Fill up my little hole so you're cum runs out of me.' Kellin said and started to gyrate his hips on me.

'Shit Kell.' I panted as my dick felt like it was about to explode inside of him.

'Please cum for me. Master.' Kellin whispered seductively and sent me over the edge.

'Oh fuck.' I moaned as I felt my release shooting into Kellin. I continued to pound into him and ride out my high as the waves of pleasure washed over my body.

'Oh I'm gonna cum Master.' Kellin whined and I stroked him faster.

'Cum for me baby.' I growled and looked lustfully into Kellin's eyes.

'Ohhhhhhhh.' Kellin moaned softly and I watched as he shot cute little drops of cum onto his stomach and my hand. He wriggled and writhed under me as I stroked him through his high. When he was done I pulled out and climbed onto the table and held myself over his body.

'Good huh?' I chuckled and kissed Kellin's nose.

'Amazing Master. Thank you.' Kellin giggled happily.

'Well come on then. I need to get you cleaned up baby boy.' I said softly and climbed off of the table.

'Okay daddy.' Kellin said as I carried him off towards the bathroom. After our bath the afternoon would be spent snuggling in bed with my pet.

-------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Tuesday December 13th
Tomorrow's fic will be called Night Time Rendezvous' (fluff)
Thank you for reading