G - Gym

Kellin's pov

'Oli I'm bored!' I whined down the phone to my best friend.

'Go bug Vic then.' Oil suggested.

'I can't. He's working out in the gym and he won't take notice of me.' I said and pouted even though Oli wouldn't be able to see.

'Well you'll just have to go and give him a show then.' Oli said suggestively and I could tell he was wiggling his eyebrows.

'I might just do that Oliver. Thanks bro.' I smirked and said my thanks and goodbyes to Oli before heading to Vic and I's bedroom. I stripped quickly and changed into a pair of black booty shorts. Grabbing the bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer I made my way downstairs and into the gym. Vic was laying on the bench press lifting weights.

'Vic.' I called.

Grunt

'I'm bored.'

Grunt

'Sex!' I shouted and smirked when he put the weights down and turned his head to look at me.

'Huh? What Kells?' Vic asked and I walked over to him and plopped myself down on his lap with my legs on either side of him. I put my hands on his chest and leant down to rest my head in the crook of his neck.

'I'm bored.' I repeated.

'I'm supposed to be working out.' Vic groaned.

'Work out with me. Fuck me Vic. You know you wanna.' I whispered in his ear and my hot breath trailed down his neck making him shiver.

'Oh fuck it.' Vic groaned again and leaned up to kiss me. His tongue pushed into my mouth and he slid his hands straight down into my booty shorts and squeezed my ass in his hands.

'Mmm want me to ride you baby?' I asked seductively.

'Uh huh ride me.' Vic murmured in between kisses. He spread my cheeks and rubbed his fingers over my hole as I started to grind on him.

'I've got an idea.' I smirked and got up off of Vic quickly.

'Huh?' Vic complained.

'Lift those weights babe.' I said and Vic looked at me in confusion but picked up his weights and started lifting. I knelt on the floor by the bench press and got in between Vics legs. I pulled down his workout shorts and underwear in one swift motion and quickly took them off along with his shoes. His cock was laying against his stomach and I pressed a kiss to the tip.

'This way you can still workout and I can get rid of my boredom.' I smirked and Vic groaned once again.

'Jeez you're gonna kill me one day Kells.' Vic panted as I started to lick him up and down.

I took Vic in my hands and licked at his tip as if it were a lollipop. He moaned and bucked his hips as he thrust his weights into the air. When I lapped at the precum in his slit he put the weights back on the stand and slid his fingers into my hair instead. Vic gave a slight tug and I moaned around his tip. I loved having my hair pulled.  I took him all the way into my mouth until his tip hit the back of my throat and started sucking as hard as I could. Vic kept on tugging at my hair which only made me moan around him and send vibrations up through his throbbing cock. I opened my eyes and looked up at him to see him looking at me with lust filled eyes. I could feel my own erection pressing against my booty shorts, desperate to be freed so I popped Vic out of my mouth and kicked off my shorts hurriedly.

'Come here Kells.' Vic whispered huskily and pulled me back into his lap when I went over to him. He gripped my hips and I leaned back down to kiss him. This time he sucked and nibbled on my lips. He pushed his fingers into my mouth and I sucked on them hungrily. Looking him in the eyes as I did so. I swirled my tongue around Vic's fingers and coated them in my saliva. He took them out of my mouth and pressed them against my hole.