W - Window

Kellin's pov

'Vic this is the best birthday ever. Thank you so much, I love you.' I squealed as I hugged my amazing boyfriend. I'd went to visit my mom and dad and when I came back to our apartment it had been completely transformed. Vic had organised a surprise party for me. And he certainly didn't do things by halves. There was a DJ and catered food and a bar with servers. And Vic had invited all of our friends like Jack, Jesse, Nick, Gabe, Justin, Jaime, Tony, Matty, Oli, Tay, Jenna and Vic's brother Mike. I also spotted Alan and Austin who seemed to be making out in the corner.

'You're welcome Kells. I love you too.' Vic chuckled and kissed my nose. By now the party was well underway and there were people everywhere. The living room was crowded with people dancing and everyone else was either sitting down or getting a drink. I'd only had two drinks so far but I was already a little bit tipsy. To say I was a lightweight was an understatement.

'Vic we should go in the hot tub.' I said and stumbled into his arms. I would have fallen if he didn't catch me. But I knew Vic would always catch me. Especially with the strong arms he had.

'Woah there careful Kells. Someone's a little drunk. But yes let's go in the hot tub.' Vic smiled and led me outside onto the balcony. Our apartment was pretty high up so we had a good view. The balcony was pretty spacious and we had a barbecue in one corner and the hot tub was in the other. Vic and I stripped down to our underwear and got in. Jenna, Tay, Matty, Mike and Jaime were already sitting in the hot tub so we slid in next to them.

'Hey lovebirds.' Mike greeted us. I giggled at that and blushed.

'Kellin you get embarrassed so easily.' Tay laughed and I blushed even more. I hid my face in Vic's chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

'Aww don't be embarrassed Kellybear. You're adorable.' Vic whispered so only I could hear and I smiled.

'Hey you guys coming back in for shots?' Austin asked from the doorway and everyone except Vic and I got out of the hot tub.

'You guys not coming?' Jenna asked.

'Nope. I think we'll chill here for a bit.' Vic said and smirked at me when the others had gone inside.

'I know that look. Don't get too excited mister. We can't walk around with hard on's all night.' I warned jokingly. Vic had that mischievous glint in his eye that meant he was horny. It made him look even hotter than normal and that was saying something.

'We could help each other out.' Vic said.

'Nope. I'm not having sex with a house full of people here. You'll have to be patient and wait till after.' I said. Vic pouted.

'Okay but only cos you're the birthday boy so it's your rules. Now come here so I can kiss you.' Vic said and pulled me into his lap. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I played with the back of his hair and he pulled me to him for a kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip gently and I opened up to let his tongue enter. I could feel Vic's hands travel down my back until they reached my underwear. He slipped his hands in and grasped my butt. This was a bad idea. If we kept this up we'd both get hard in no time.

'Vic we should stop.' I warned.

'But where's the fun in that?' Vic asked and kissed me before I could think of an answer. He moved onto my neck and started sucking on my skin. He was driving me crazy already. Thank goodness Alan came out and interrupted our make out session. If we'd kept it up for any longer we'd both have lost control. I doubt Vic minded though.

'Hey lovebirds, Mike said its body shots time!' Alan shouted over the music and I smiled at Vic.

'Ooh come on. I love body shots.' I said to Vic, standing up and taking his hand. Body shots were so fun. Especially because I was usually the one who people drank shots off and I liked the feeling. It tickled. Vic didn't mind because he knew I was all his and he was all mine. My body was his and no one else's. No one else could do the things Vic could do to me. I didn't want anyone else. We had a lot of trust in our relationship and that's what kept us happy.