A - Airplane

Vic's pov

'Viccy I'm bored. We should do something now that you've finally taken a day away from the office.' Kellin whined and pouted at me. I couldn't help but chuckle.

'Wanna go on the jet for a little while?' I asked Kellin. Being the owner of my own law firm meant I had a lot of money. Most of which I spent on Kellin, although he tried to get me not to. He was so cute. I had bought a private jet so I could take Kellin away on little romantic get aways and dates whenever we wanted to.

'Yeah sure. Where we gonna fly over?' Kellin asked and I smirked.

'Oh I don't think you need to worry about that. You're going to be preoccupied with something else.' I said in a deeper, hopefully sexual voice. Kellin just looked at me in confusion for a split second before he caught on to what I was talking about.

'Oh you naughty boy Vic.' Kellin pretended to scold me but we both knew he was kidding. He was already blushing furiously at the thought of what we were going to do.

'Yes, that I am.' I growled and stalked towards him. I stood behind Kellin, resting my chin on his shoulder and holding his hips in my hands. I moved my mouth to his ear and blew warm breath on him. I felt him shiver.

'I thought we could join the mile high club. What do you think about that Kells?' I asked and moved a hand towards the front of his jeans, pressing lightly.

'Y yeah, sounds good.' Kellin stuttered and I laughed. He always stuttered when he was embarrassed or turned on. Usually both happened at the same time.

'You're adorable. Now come on, let's go get on the jet. I already asked the pilot to be on standby so we could go whenever.' I smiled and took Kellin's hand. I lead him out of our kitchen where we had been talking and out to the car. Our house came with a lot of land so I made a small airplane hanger and runway. The hanger was about a five minute drive so it wouldn't take long.

'What made you think of this anyway?' Kellin asked as we pulled into the hanger where the jet was waiting. I stopped the car and turned to him.

'Just thought we could try something different and I've always wanted to join the mile high club.' I smirked.

'Me too.' Kellin giggled.

'Well let's go then.' I said and stepped out of my black Range Rover. I walked around to the passenger side and opened Kellin's door for him. I took his hand and helped him out. 

'You treat me like such a princess.' Kellin blushed.

'Because you are one. Even in the bedroom when you're down on your knees you're still my princess.' I whispered in his ear and heard him gulp.

'Vic stop. You're gonna get me hard before we even step onto the plane.' Kellin said and rushed off towards the plane with me following behind.

'Good afternoon Miss Kellin and Mr Vic.' Jack the pilot said and we smirked at each other. Jack was our best friend and pilot which meant that we got to see him all the time.

'Miss?' Kellin asked and scowled. Jack and I burst into laughter and Kellin's mouth opened but he didn't say anything which only made us laugh harder.

'Kellin you're face.' I laughed but stopped when an angry little Kellin stomped over to me. I tried to keep a straight face to humour him.

'Victor Vincent Fuentes, did you tell Jack to call me Miss?' Kellin asked.

'Maybe.' I hummed.

'I'm a boy people. I have a dick ya know. Well at least Vic should know.' Kellin huffed and stomped into the plane. I joined him and we sat down, buckling our belts for take off.