Chapter |14|: Is this official?

The Internship

Have you ever wondered what it's like to meet people who except you for you? Who believe in you? Who want you to succeed and who loves you for who you are? Do you call that feeling unexplainable? Unspeakable? No you of course want to speak on it because if not you'd keep it bottled up and that's the last thing you want.

Those people allow you to have fun. To live life to the fullest. Even if it's water balloon fights or throwing toilet paper over buildings. Those people. They have your back

"Coming" I said going to answer the door that someone was knocking on.

"Guys you know you can just" I froze looking at the blonde Barbie doll who I haven't seen since she got hit by Maurice. I have to bite my lip to prevent from laughing at that.

"May I help you?"

"Yes you can, You owe me 200 dollars"

I laughed. "Excuse you?"

"You broke my heels and therefore you owe me money to pay for a new pair of shoes, I'm hoping you have some money left over from the ghetto clothes you have"

"Alright you won't come to my room and disrespect me ma'am, So I'd appreciate it if you'd turn around and leave" I said going to shut the door and she put her foot in the way.

"I know you and your friends were the ones who threw toilet paper"

My face drained but I cleared my throat trying to pass it off. "We didn't"

"Oh really?" She asked pulling out her phone showing me a picture.

"Not us" I said smirking.

"You're serious? That's clearly you"

"Nope, can't even see a face"

Her face started turning red. "This is you"

I shrugged. "Nope"

"Look bit-"

"What's happening here?" Zach asked while approaching us with Maurice with him.

"Oh she believes that we were the ones who threw the toilet paper over the buildings"

"Oh really?" Maurice asked while tilting his head. "Well do you have proof?"

"She claims to have a picture"

"May I see it?"

We all looked at Barbie who rolled her eyes but smiled and looked at Zach.

"Hey Zachy, I haven't seen you in a while"

"Yeah that's the point Cyndi"

Oh that's her name. Ah I like Barbie better.

"You don't miss me?"

"I love how you're changing the subject" Maurice said reading my mind.