Chapter |6|: Have Faith in Faith

I groaned as I sat up with my hand on my forehead feeling extremely exhausted. I looked around seeing I wasn't in my room.

This room was surprisingly much neater than mine not to mention there was DJ acquirement with a David Guetta poster and Daft Punk poster.

The other side meaning the side I wasn't on was plain. Gray wall with only books on the shelves all saying

By, Maurice Mitchell

I looked around seeing no one so I slowly got up and went to the shelf picking up a book titled. "Inside Aggression"

The World can be a mysterious place. The exotic destinations make out what people know as earth. Most people actually pursue to see the world and explore to have their inside life as full and fulfilled as they seem to be known on the outside.

My theory of the world is that it's made for happiness and to bring others together. Instead the human beings on this place called Earth make this place happen to be nothing more than a giant war zone.

We don't listen to others. Not the president, Government, Family and friends or historical events that lead to what we are today. Slowly I believe the world is crashing down. I believe that the only thing someone can do before all of this to happen.

Is to have fun. Live. Live and have fun until all of that fun is taken from you like it is processed to be done. Live not in fear because fear doesn't exist. The only true thing you can be scared of is yourself. Live not in regret because the things we Do, We do it to learn a lesson thinking what we did at the moment was right. Instead. Live for happiness and for those who have to suffer and can't do the things you can do. Live for them and live to bring joy to yourself like those people would want.

"Interesting?" A voice asked making me drop the book. I quickly picked it up and put it back.

"I'm sorry" I said and Zach smirked.

"You like Maurice don't you?"

"No, why does everyone think that?" I asked annoyed as I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's just a theory, You both have the same passion for writing. And I can tell by how I jump scared you that you don't want him to know you're a fan"

"Maurice isn't like me. I write to-"

"Fulfill the void, Maurice writes because that's all he could do as a kid"

"Why not?" I asked while sitting on his bed.

"Don't tell him I told you this But, His life wasn't great. I've known him since I was about seven and he always sat on his porch and wrote in a notebook, He labeled the notebook Maurice's modern life. You might know his mom. Nina Mitchell"

"The poet"

"Yeah her, Their life was horrible. She was always gone writing or reading to people who have been through the worst imaginable. So Maurice would stay with his father. His father beat him, He wrote to explain how he felt. That's the only way he felt at ease. Until his mom returned"

I opened my mouth to speak but the door opened and in came Mya smiling while Maurice had his usual dull face expression.