Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Delilah's POV

I might have broken a few laws on my way to Niall's. I just wanted to get there so I could get it over with. I was practically shaking my nerves were so bad.

I pulled into his parking lot and walked in the building, I buzzed his apartment number and they let me in. His apartment building was a lot nicer than mine, it even had an elevator.

I got out of the elevator and looked down the halls to find his apartment, I found it and stopped in front of the door trying to control my breathing. I almost felt like running away, but before I could I knocked on the door. I heard some shuffling and the door opened.

I was expecting Niall to answer but instead I found myself face to face with a guy that was literally sex on legs. Not as hot as Niall, but pretty close. I'm assuming it was his friend Zayn. "You must be Delilah," he said with a lopsided grin. He moved from the door and back into the apartment, I guess that was my cue to follow him.

"NIAAALL SHE'S HERE." Zayn yelled, even though Niall was seated in the kitchen only a few feet away.

I had finally controlled my breathing but once again it was taken away. Niall was sitting in a kitchen chair while Michelle stood over him, pouring some goo into his hair, while he was shirtless. My brain went into a spastic breakdown where the only thing I could think was ohmygodwhatisthisdontstartdrooling.

"I could see her from the door you idiot!" Niall yelled back, but he was looking at me and smiling. I did my best not to stare, but come on those tattoos were really distracting. "You look very punk rock today." Niall said with a cheeky grin. I smiled and looked down and my outfit;black shorts, a red Sleeping With Sirens tshirt and black Vans. "Don't I always look punk rock?" I asked,glad to see my brain was working. "Suuure you do." He said sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I realized I was being rude and said hi to Michelle."Hey girl! I'd hug you or something but I have hair dye all over my hands." She held them up as proof.

"What colour are you dyeing it anyway?" Zayn asked standing beside his girlfriend. I swear if those two weren't dating you'd think they'd be related. They both had the same tan skin, dark hair, and amber eyes framed by long eyelashes. The only difference was that Zayn was a lot taller, and had many tattoos.

"It's a surprise!" Michelle chirped. "What it is is assault, forcing me into this chair." Niall grumbled. Michelle slapped his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He complained. He didn't look that angry though. "Zayn could you please control your girlfriend?"

"Like I could control her." Zayn said, sauntering over to the couch. Niall's apartment was sorta like mine, the living room and kitchen is there when you first walk in, with a hallway that I'm guessing led to the bedrooms off to the side. I felt really awkward just standing there watching the three of them argue but I didn't really know what else to do. To my relief Niall pulled out a chair from the table and turned it towards him. He looked at me and patted the seat, I moved from my spot by the door to sit down.

"Hi." He murmured when I sat. He had a goofy grin on his face, blue eyes sparkling. His hair was also messed up from Michelle putting the dye in it. He managed to look adorable and hot all at the same time, it really wasn't fair.

"Hey. What colour are you hoping for?" I asked. He shrugged one shoulder, "anything but blue." Michelle slapped his head again, "you get what you get, alright?" Niall grunted and rolled his eyes, "I didn't ask for this. I liked my hair that way it was."

"How long have you been dyeing it?" I asked since. "I started dyeing it blonde when I was 14, then when I was 18 I dyed it pink." I nodded my head. "So do you dye your hair or are you a real ginger?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

"Nah, this is natural. Even the curls are natural." He reached out and tugged on a piece of my hair, making it go straight and then bouncing back to normal. I slapped his hand away, "don't do that!" He said sorry, but the way he was giggling didn't make him seem that sorry.

"There, that should do it." Michelle said peeling the gloves from her hands. "Give it about 15 more minutes and then we'll rinse it." She walked toward the living room and sat next to Zayn, instantly cuddling together. "Yippie." Niall muttered sarcastically. "Cheer up! It won't be that bad." He quirked an eyebrow, "what if I forced you into a chair and dyed your hair?" I laughed,

"Please, I'd kick your ass if you tried."

"That I can believe." He said with his gigantic smile. And we just sat there, staring at each other. His blue eyes shining just like always.

"How did you get here anyway?" He asked, breaking the silence. "Please tell me you didn't take a cab or subway." I rolled my eyes, he seriously had issues with public transport. "No, I took Liam's car. He was out so yeah." He nodded, obviously satisfied. "Isn't he on his date with Louis? It's all he's been talking about." I'm definitely going to tell Liam that, well if their date went well I will. "Okay, time to rinse off and don't be a baby about it."

A/N not the most exciting chapter but I liked writing it! Can't believe the amount of reads I've gotten tysm :* and follow me and twitter yo @RachelCup_