Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My best friend Lily was a big believer in clubs, unlike me. She lived for going out and getting drunk. Another thing I hated. But of course she always dragged me and our roommate, my other best friend Liam Payne to every pub or club anytime she could. And trust me, there's tons of them in New York.

I was currently standing near the bar with Liam, he wasn't a huge fan of drinking but he will if he really wants to. He's a little tipsy, and frankly so am I. Its not like I'm a prude or something, I just know my limits okay?

"Those girls are looking at you!" I yelled in Liam's ear. Honestly, why can't they turn down the music? He turned around and saw a group of girls huddled down the bar. They were all wearing provocative dresses and too much makeup. Liam waved and gave a flirty smile, the girls all swooned.

Liam simply laughed and started conversation with them, which is pointless because I'm 90% sure that

Liam is gay, he just never talks about it. Both girls and boys think he's attractive, which I won't deny. He had short brown hair that he styled upwards, and puppy dog brown eyes that showed how innocent he was. But his huge muscles and wicked smile contradicted that. And no, I don't like Liam at all, he's actually a big dork. Not to mention possibly gay.

I looked around the club looking for Lily, last I saw her she was on the dance floor. Lily was never hard to find with her platinum blonde hair and brights clothes, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Oh god.

"Liam! I can't find Lily" I shook his arm. He slowly turned from the girls and said, "so?" I rolled my eyes. "You know how she gets when she's smashed, so come on." I grabbed his arm and pulled him away. Hoping that Lily was still here.

A/N okayyy so this is just a bunch of filler but I know what I'm doing.... kinda. so please just bear with me and I'll get this story more exciting soon