Chapter 8

Chapter 8
*Delilah's POV*

A week has passed since I met Niall at the bar, he had texted me and we had this conversation that lasted forever. I learned about Ireland and that he was a science major. He was so fun to talk to it was almost too good to be true.

Anyway, here I am trying to drag Liam into a tattoo shop. "Honestly Delilah, I can always go another day seriously" He sputtered. "Don't be a pussy Liam, you wanted a tattoo so now you're getting one" I countered. "You sure this is a good place to go to?" I rolled my eyes for about the tenth time today, "yes Li, it's where I got mine. The guy that works here is in one of my classes"

Finally he stopped complaining and walked into the shop with me. My good friend Louis worked here as a clerk and had quite a few tattoos himself, so when I mentioned that I wanted to get one a few months back he took me here. The bell rang as we walked in and Louis looked up from the counter, a huge smile split his face as he saw me.

"Delilah! I didn't know you were coming here" He walked around the counter and gave me a hug. "Yeah well my friend here wanted a tattoo so I thought I'd bring him to the best" I gestured to Liam. "Hi I'm-" Liam started to say but was cut off when Louis engulfed him in a hug. Liam was always shy, the opposite of Louis. "I'm Louis!" He said, finally letting Liam go. At this point Liam was a blushing mess, Louis winked at him and walked away," I'll go get Zayn, feel free to look through some books"

I laughed at Liam and pushed him down in a seat, I grabbed a big black book and sat down beside him, looking through sketches of tattoos. "Soo, Louis' pretty cute, don't you think?" I asked him. "What, do you like him or something?" he raised an eyebrow. I laughed, "no man, I meant for you" He blushed again and looked away.

*Louis' POV*
"Dude, we got a customer. And he's a fine piece of ass" I said, and it was true, Liam was really really hot, and the way he blushed as I hugged him was down right adorable.

"Okay one Louis, I'm not gay. And two I'm on my break, get Niall to do it" He huffed. "Get Niall to do what?" Said Niall,walking into the room. "We got a customer man, come on" I walked out of the room making sure Niall was following me. I walked past the tattoo machines and into the front, Delilah and Liam were sitting on some chairs, they looked up as we approached and I saw Delilah's eyes go wide. She jumped up, the book she was looking at dropped on the floor. "Niall?" She asked, I felt the lad stop next to me, "Delilah?"

A/N okay sorry this chapter sucked I just wanted to make a quick update! thanks for the reads, please vote and comment if you want :)