Epilogue

Life, sometimes, is not fair but it only helps you to live your life to the fullest.

In every decision you’ve made, there’s always a consequence hereafter.

Getting married is one of the best things that will happen in your life so make sure that you’re ready enough and you’re capable of handling your life together with your better-half.

Because you two are joined together as one.

No one, no problem, no things, no issues and no other reasons can separate the two people joined by God.

Maging matatag sa lahat ng problema.

Wag sumuko agad dahil lahat ng problema mas solusyon.

Kung walang solusyon… wag problemahin.

Ang buhay ay mas maligaya kung ang bawat isa ay nagkakaisa…

Sa pagmamahalan, pagkakaunawaan at pagbibigayan.

Hindi ka maaaring makaexperience ng isang problemang hindi mo naman kayang lamapasan.

At sa kwentong ito ng pag-ibig at pag-aasawa…

Laging tandaan na hindi mo pwedeng idaan sa BIRO ang lahat.

Bago mo gawin ang isang bagay…

Isipin mo muna kung may maidudulot ba itong maganda.

Hindi masamang magkamali ng isang beses pero kung paulit-ulit… ibang usapan na yun.

Learn to appreciate what you have.

Learn to set your boundaries.

Learn to wait.

Learn to love unselfishly.

Learn to trust and

Learn to forgive.

If life has given you another chance, don’t hesitate to make things right.

If not, acceptance is a must.

And if you’re sure enough that the one you love is the one you wanted to be with forever…

Don’t give in. just hold on.

At kung hindi mo pa siya nakikita… just wait coz there’s always someone who will say

“It was you.”

*************************

All rights reserved

©psylovebabe

August 2013