2

Harry put the bags on the room floor and he took out a bottle of champagne. He opened the lid with a flick and poured the frothy drink in two glasses. Niall locked the door, took off his jacket and smiled at him.

"So we continue with the party?"

Harry nodded. he gave a glass to Niall and then smiled big at him.

"It's party time from now on, every day." he said sweetly. "I'll celebrate often that you're mine."

Niall smiled and sipped from his glass. Harry took off his jacket and sat down on the sofa. He leaned back and looked at Niall carefully from top to bottom.

"And now I want to have entertainment."

Niall swallowed and he frowned.

"Entertainment?"

Harry nodded happily. He cocked his head slightly askew, and smiled big.

"Off with your clothes. I want to see my husband naked."

Niall laughed. It was no use being ashamed. They had been naked before each other often and Niall had almost known that Harry had a plan. He put down his glass on the table and slowly he began to unbutton his shirt. He took off all from his upper body and then the socks, then  the pants. When he only had boxers on, cleared Harry his throat.

"It's enough!" he muttered hoarsely. He stood up and came over to Niall. "And my clothes?"

Niall raised his eyebrow. He understood what Harry wanted. Niall began to unbutton Harry's shirt. He helped him with his shoes and socks. Then Harry pulled up Niall to standing.

"It's enough!" he whispered with a hoarse and deep voice. He caught up Nialls face between his hands and smiled at him. "To night, we don't need to sleep." he whispered on. "We have all weekend before us, and tonight we'll just dedicate ourselves to each other."

Niall chose to nod. Harry kissed him, and he did it quietly and methodically. He let his hands slide down Nialls body and around his butt. Slowly he lifted Niall up in his arms and held him tight. Niall took his arms around Harry's neck and her legs around his body. Yes, this was love. It wasn't a game, it was genuine.

Harry took a hand inside Nialls boxers and brought them to the hole. He began to massage. Niall groaned, because he wanted to feel Harry inside him now, down there, deep inside the body. Harry groaned when he noticed that Niall was so docile. He ended the kiss and smiled at his lips.

"You are mine in every way." he whispered hoarsely. One finger penetrated and he saw Nialls face changing. Niall groaned loudly but because of the enjoyment. Slow in and out. Niall hung in his arms and he almost seemed to land in fog.

"Harry, just take me."

Harry took Niall to the bed and laid him down on the bedspread. He pulled up the lubricant from his pocket and quickly smeared the fingers. He then slid up between Nialls legs. Once again his fingers went inside the edge of the fabric and again he massaged. This time penetrated two fingers. Niall whined and showed with the entire body that he loved it. Harry liked to see Nialls enjoyment. Yes, you couldn't get enough of that face. Faster movements, straight to the prostate. Niall writhed and he couldn't lie still. His hard part was standing straight out and got the fabric to resemble of a sailboat.

Harry leaned forward and he let his lips encircling the fabric around the hard part. he sucked and he licked. Niall groaned louder and he spread his legs. Everything happened fast. The fingers, Harry's lips, it wasn't needed no more. Niall lifted his hips against Harry's face and came. The fabric quickly became moist and he emptied himself. Harry smiled and he let go of Niall. He removed his lips and fingers.