19

Harry stood and took the ointment over Nialls skin. It had become a habit and actually he didn't reacted in the same way any more. It was as if they landed in truth, this was how it would be. Niall smiled a little bit when Harry's hands slid across his stomach. He looked up at Harry and when Harry would take the hand to Nialls thighs, Niall stopped him. He pulled away the cloth and let Harry's hand landing on the part between the legs. Harry groaned and looked up. He looked straight into the blue eyes, and he hesitated. Niall moaned a little bit from touch and he let Harry's hand stay there.

"You can touch me." Niall whispered hoarsely. "Yes, I miss the close as we once had."

Harry stroked with the palm, and he got  Niall to react.

"But I have to take the thighs as well, with the ointment?"

Niall smiled a little bit and his cheeks were a little red. He pulled off the last garment, and he stood up. Harry was in a trance. He smeared thighs and then he let the ha slide back there. Niall allowed it. Niall stood naked in front of him and he showed that he was ready.

Slowly over the hardness. Up and down, and he looked straight into Nialls eyes. Niall enjoyed, yes, he really enjoyed. Only that made Harry smile. He stood close to Niall and he felt every breath he took.

"Are we going to fuck?"

Nialls question got Harry to jaw-dropping. He just stared at him. Niall groaned a little and raised his hands around Harry's neck. He looked into the green eyes and he moved the body as the hand.

"Once you could ask that question without that any of us react." he whispered hoarsely, and he showed that he liked the feeling of the body. "SO... Harry Horan Styles, you want to fuck?"

-

Harry was in a fog. He kissed Niall desperate, he caressed him and he lay on top of him. They landed in the bed and it was as if nothing else mattered. Niall groaned and he wasn't no longer afraid. He brought his hip up and down, in Harry's pace and he whimpered for more. Harry took down his hand, and preparing him. Directly it was as if Nialls body landed elsewhere. He almost bit Harrys lip and he spread his legs.

"Just fuck me."

Harry wasn't used to this change, but he loved it. He penetrated and he felt how Nialls legs slid around him. Niall was desperate for more. He moved on the whole body and it was as if it was he who decided everything.

"And now you fuck me hard."

Yes Nialls voice made Harry to light up. He smiled and he realized that perhaps Niall was back? That Niall as Harry loved and who loved to roll around in bed?

Niall sat on Harry's waist and he rode him hard and fast. Harry groaned and he threw back his head. Yes, this was life, this was the Niall as Harry had missed. Niall put his hand quickly over his own part and in the end he leaned forward and placed his free hand on Harry's chest.

Harry held Nialls waist but he had no voice. Niall decided and Niall wanted to do it his way, hard, cold and without emotion. It was as if his body finally got to decide and Niall obeyed it.

Harry pressed Niall down and he screamed. He came straight inside Niall and it was as if the body was changed. He shook and he couldn't control himself. Niall smiled, but he continued to pull his hand over his own part. He sat there and he had still Harry inside him. He looked straight into Harry's eyes and he was dark. He jerked harder and in the end he came straight over Harry's stomach and chest. It was as if he was crazy and he whimpered out what he felt.

-

Niall sat on Harry's waist and just smiled. He smeared out the proof over Harry's skin, and he laughed a little.

"Was that okay?"

Harry groaned.

"Yes?"

Niall grinned a little and he laid his head askew.

"I haven't dared before, but all this was what I wanted to do and I have wanted to do it for so long."

Harry tried to bring down Niall, but he shook his head.

"I just want to say this." he whispered hoarsely. "I will never be ready for your playroom again. Seriously, you have no skin to do all that on or even teasing. And I don't want to keep the playroom, but instead, we can do everything here, in bed, where I am safe and where I dare?"

Harry put down his hands along the sides and he just stared up at Niall.

"No more playroom?"

Niall shook his head.

"No, but I'm not a stranger to the things we can do in this bed. But I don't want that room."

Harry felt his stomach twisted. He had had a playroom as long as he remembered, and he still had hope that they would get there some day.

"So we do it in bed?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, like normal people."

Harry swallowed.

"And the playroom?"

Niall smiled a little bit and he looked down over Harry's body.

"We can always do a bigger closet or close the room completely?"

Harry wondered.

"So this is the end of the part?"

Niall looked up at him and he nodded.

"Yes, it's the end. But we have each other and you will learn how to use the bed instead."

Harry knew he couldn't demand anything from the Irishman. he knew that the room had been doomed to disappear, yet he was a little disappointed.

"And the toys?"

Niall swallowed.

"You get to keep everything, but not those whips. They remind me of..."

Niall become quiet and Harry already knew who he was referring to. He chose to nod.

"Okay, but give me time. I've always had that room, or at least a room for games and this is the first time I will live without one."

Niall nodded. He put both hands on Harry's chest and he began to move the hip in circles. He smiled a little bit.

"More?"

Harry gasped.

"More?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, I still have lots of needs and I know we have a lot of catching up to do." Slowly, he began to bring the body up and down. "And I know that you are hard now?"

----

Harry stood in the middle of the playroom. He was close to tears, but at the same time he knew that this was the only solution. If they would continue a normal relationship, the room had to disappear. He walked out the door, turned around and locked it. Then he removed the door handle and picked up the planks. He began to nail them to the door, and he made it to disappear. Slowly but methodically. When he was finished, he backed off a few steps and he looked at the wall. He had done a good job. He had used the same wood as the walls had and you didn't even know the door was there. He swallowed. Okay, now was the old life gone and he would be forced to live in the new life.