8

Niall wasn't aware of anything. He chose to remain in the mist, between life and death. It was pleasant. He saw Harry's face and that was enough. That face that so many times had made Niall feel good. The green eyes, dark hair that was combed back. that smile that could make anyone smile. Yes, Niall saw every detail of Harry. His body, his muscles and all his glory. It was as if Niall was in Nialls heaven and he could stay there. It was just pleasant and he could choose what he wanted to see. Harry's wonderful laugh, yes, he laughed so perfect in any way. His dimples that talked about that he felt fine. Niall wanted to touch him, hug him, but it was as if Harry was a mirage. Niall was unable to come to him.

"I love you!" Niall whispered hoarsely. Yes, he whispered the words even that Harry wasn't there and although he sensed that it wasn't a true picture. Niall wasn't next to Harry, no, he lay bloody on a bed.

----

"I love you!"

Nialls voice appeared, like that lightly sound. Harry stopped and he panicked. No, Niall couldn't say that he loved Harry. It was as if fear were transferred directly to Harry and he sensed that something was wrong. Sam looked at him in surprise, and it was as if he wondered if Harry really was normal or not.

"Do you love me?"

Sam's question got Harry to feel more panic.

"You are heading towards the wrong house."

Sam frowned.

"But it's the house..."

Harry shook his head rapidly.

"No, that's wrong house and Niall needs me. He needs a doctor."

Sam was almost shocked. He needed to think a few seconds.

"Harry, we have..."

Harry didn't give up.

"Wrong house!"

-----

Niall smiled. Yes, he smiled at Harry.

"You are my Everything!" Niall whispered hoarsely, and he closed his eyes to see the picture clearly. "Harry, I love you."

Niall wasn't aware if Harry was there or not.

"No, stop. You can't die."

Niall swallowed. Die? He had no thought that he could die. He just wanted to be left in this state.

"I'm not dead."

"I know and you can't even think about that idea."

Niall laughed a little bit.

"Harry, I'm fine."

Still, there was panic in Harry's voice.

"No, Niall! They are on their way and they will come."

Niall thought.

"Who will come?"

"The police!"

-----

Harry pressed his palms against his head. He closed his eyes and he try to think. He heard Nialls voice. It was as if Niall was there, in the room next to him and they could talk.

"Harry?"

Anne put her hand on his shoulder. Harry grimaced and he didn't know if he would be normal or not.

"He is dying!"

Anne didn't believe him.

"Who?"