17

Harry took up the clothes and he stood right in front of Niall. He smiled with his whole face. Niall wrinkled clothes.

"What's that?"

Harry giggled a little bit and he held up the entire garment

"The pants are stuck together. It's like a jumpsuit"

Niall already saw that part.

"I know, but who wants such a piece of that clothing?" he asked hoarsely. "It looks like a jumpsuit for children"

Harry frowned, but he smiled.

"No, it's for you. It will covers everything but there's a hole between the legs."

Niall was quiet and Harry continued.

"When we have sex, you don't need to show anything. The parts as are needed are free and the rest is protected behind the fabric."

Niall stood up and he came over to Harry. He looked suspiciously at the garment. It was in cotton and hadn't you known how to use it, you had thought that that was something out of fashion.

"Are you serious?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes, you don't need to be ashamed and we can still get close to each other." He put his head askew. "Wont you try it?"

----

Niall stood in front of the mirror. It covered his entire body, but down there you could open up and pick out. There was also a hole at the back at the butt. Niall didn't laughed because he understood why Harry had bought it. Yes, they missed each other, and maybe this was a way to try and get? Yet he hesitated. Harry seemed to do the opposite and he was placed behind Nialls back. Niall felt Harry's hand. It slid across the back and caressed him over the butt.

"What do you think, darling?"

Niall saw Harry's face in the mirror. He saw how fond he was over the idea that Niall would say yes or no. Harry let a finger slip into the skin and around the hole. Niall frowned

"Isn't it going to be warm with clothes on?"

Harry moaned a little.

"It's thin, it's created for this."

Niall pouted a bit with the butt. He felt the finger massaged up and he a felt light pressure to the hole. Yes, he missed that.

Harry stood closer to him and he let the other hand drift down in front of Niall. He opened up and picked out Nialls part. Niall closed his eyes. Yes, Harry touched him, but just down there. Slowly he got Niall to become hard, he made Niall wanting more. Harry kissed him at the same time around the ear and neck.

"Oh Niall, I miss you."

Niall groaned. One finger penetrated. Niall loved the feeling and he whimpered.

"We can test?"

Direct released Harry everything. He took Niall over to the bed and laid him down. Harry landed on top of him and he quickly got off his own clothes. Niall groaned when he noted how desperate Harry was.

"Gently!" Niall whispered hoarsely. "Not fast, but slowly."

Harry nodded. He took the lube and spread Nialls legs. Slowly he massaged up more and finally he was able to penetrate. Niall whimpered and he quickly took his arms around Harry's neck. Harry came in all the way, and his whole body shook.

"I love you." Harry whispered hoarsely. He took his arms around Nialls body and kissed him. He felt the Irishman slowly relaxed, they were totally still. He felt the heat from Niall and he felt his heartbeat. Niall groaned a little and he ended the kiss.

"Slowly, gently?"

Harry nodded. He started slowly bring the body in motion, back and forth. Niall whimpered and he made grimaces. Harry was scared at the same time as he wasn't.

"does it hurt?"

Niall shook his head.

"No, keep going."

Slowly in and out slowly. It was as if Niall tormented Harry. Harry wanted to do it. He felt his whole body wanted to quickly get that wonderful feeling of taking what he wanted to. Niall took his legs around Harry's body and he followed slowly.

Harry put his face to Nialls cheek. Oh, it was so nice. He had missed it. He increased the pace slow, it was almost painful not to do it fast. Niall whimpered and he held Harry tightly. They were silent, except the groans that talked about that they wanted this.

Harry let a hand slide down and he grabbed Nialls hard part. He brought the body at the same rate as the hand and immediately it was as if Niall closed his eyes and liked it. He approved it and he didn't mind it. Faster, a little harder. Niall whimpered and he threw back his head. Harry started to kiss his neck, his face, and all he could. Faster, little harder again.

Harry came first. He screamed almost straight out the wonderful feeling as come because that person he loved so much. It was as if the whole body shook up his feelings, and he felt everything. The whole body jerked and he filled Niall.

Harry continued with his hand and he felt Nialls entire body buckled. Faster, harder, and he heard the Irishman was totally inside to come. He squeezed his arms around Harry's body and he took his feet down against the mattress. He needed more. Harry slid down. He let his lips to catch up and he sucked it in. Direct came Nialls hands down over Harry's head, and that was the last that was needed. He and his whole body shook. Harry loved the feeling of seeing Niall in this state. He swallowed and he didn't let go.

Niall screamed as he came. Yes, it was a cry that was a mixture of pleasure, but also pain. It was as if he himself didn't know that it was wonderful. Harry looked up at him and when Niall opened his eyes, released Harry his part down there. He sat up and he looked at Niall. Yes, it was now as the truth would come out. Harry become devastated when he saw that Nialls eyes were moist and his lower lip was trembling.

"Did I hurt you?"

Niall shook his head.

"I'm just so mad at myself."

Harry slipped up on him, fell down on top of him, and took his hands against the Irishman's head. He stroked his hair and looked into his tear-filled eyes.

"Are you angry at yourself?"

Niall nodded.

"I'm so angry that we can't do that as we did before. The playroom? I want to give it to you, but my body says no. I can't."

Harry kissed him softly. He let the fingers caress Nialls cheeks.

"No, don't be angry." Harry whispered tenderly. "It's wonderful just to be this close to you. I don't need the room, not now."

Niall took his arms around Harrys body, and he ended the kiss.

"But you want more?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, it's enough that I get you. You are the key, not the room, not the toys or what we once did. You are important."

Niall frowned. Harry wiped away the first tears and tried to smile at Niall.

"You don't need to be angry with yourself." he whispered on. "I just want to be near you and then it doesn't matter how."

Niall chose to nod.

"So you're not disappointed?"

Harry shook his head.

"No never!"

Niall got a smile.

"So you still think it's nice to be with me?"

Harry laughed a little.

"Yes Niall, it's wonderful to be with you."