24

Niall blushed when Harry picked up silk ribbons and showed them to him. There was no fear in Nialls eyes, just uncertainty.

"So in the bed?" he asked, testing. "Or is there a playroom here, huh?"

Harry smiled and he shook his head.

"No room, and who says we have to be in bed?"

Niall blushed.

"That's where you tend to do things like that, as normal people."

Harry smiled big. He walked over to Niall and took his hand. The sun was going down and they had eaten a wonderful dinner, naked. Harry loved the feeling that the nudity gave. They were totally free and they didn't need to hide anything.

Harry took Niall outdoors and when they went down to the beach. Still did Niall hesitated.

"Are we going to be there?"

Harry smiled.

"You know you can trust me and silence please!"

Niall frowned and he stood in the middle of the sand. Harry stood with the belly to him, took one of his wrist and clenched easily fixed the silk ribbon around it, yes it was a loose knot that could easily be resolved if Niall desired. Harry backed then up Niall against a palm tree and he tied Niall against it. Niall swallowed and he had big eyes. Harry then stood in front of him and caught up Nialls face between his hands.

"Say no, or stop, or whatever you want, if you don't want to continue. I just want to feel a part of my control with you. Without toys and no whips, just our bodies."

Niall nodded weakly.

"Okay, and..."

Harry kissed him. Yes, he kissed him as if it were the first time. He let his tongue play with Niall and he sucked in his lips. Niall groaned and he didn't mind. Harry let his hands slide down and he took them around Nialls butt. He pressed them against each other and put their parts against each other. Niall groaned and he didn't seem to be unsure, anyway, he trusted Harry.

Harry moved their bodies against each other, and he felt how they both became hard. They breathed heavily and moaned against each others moist lips. Harry let a hand slide against Nialls hole and when he began to massage, parted Niall easy on the legs. Harry liked it, just like that. Total control to a certain limit. He felt his finger penetrate and he heard Nialls well-pleased groan. It was as if they both forgot about uncertainty, fear, and what they would otherwise have thought about. Two fingers. Niall whined loudly and he brought the butt against Harrys hand. Harry felt that he received, how he let Harry continue and only the thought Harry got to love it.

Harry lifted Niall up, by holding his own hands under his butt. Niall quickly took his legs around Harry's waist. Harry felt how heavy Niall was. Niall was stuck to the tree and he did everything to help. Harry quickly brought the hard part toward the hole and when he penetrated, stopped Niall to kiss. He bent his face up to the sky and he groaned. He closed his eyes and he let Harry slide in all the way, right into the dark cave.

Harry moved quickly. He kissed Nialls neck, his face and his lips. They were totally in the fog and none of them noticed that the sun slowly slipped down below the horizon. Weak lights lit up around them, they were set on automatic. They heard only the sound of the waves and from their own breath. Niall tried to kiss Harry, but he was totally inside each movement.

Harry was desperate. He felt he was approaching the limit between normal and total madness. He groaning higher and he pounded directly into the Irish boy. Niall groaned and his hard part bounced between them. Harry couldn't help but look at him, secretly. Nialls body was wonderful and actually it was as if the scars weren't there. Harry saw just a wonderful guy, who had said yes to a life with Harry. He saw an Irishman who loved Harry and who was loved more than he could have imagined.

"I'm..... there!"

Nialls words echoed on the beach. He took out his legs straight out and he whimpered. Harry looked down at his hard part, just in time to see how it let out everything. Niall shook and he couldn't be still. He gasped and he shook until he had gone through that phase between normal and total madness. Slowly he let Harry continue and he opened his eyes. They looked straight at Harry and he smiled a little bit, maybe he even blushed? Harry continued until he reached there, the same point. He closed his eyes, and he felt his body underwent change. He let it all out and he squeezed into every drop that was.

---

Niall giggled. He swam around Harry in the water and he was changed. Harry smiled and he discerned Nialls happy face in the dim light. The water was still warm and they washed off the sweat and the evidence of what had happened.

"You planned that?"

Harry didn't want to lie.

"Yes ..." he whispered hoarsely. "Are you mad?"

Niall swam up to him and took his arms around his shoulders.

"No, just surprised."

Harry smiled.

"Surprised?"

Niall nodded, satisfied, and he laughed a little.

"I thought we had put the filthy behind us?"

Harry laughed a little.

"Not yet..."

Niall kissed him softly. Harry took his arms around him and he held him tightly.

"So you liked it?"

Niall nodded happily.

"Yes, I liked it. I'm just happy that we are actually on the way to something better."

Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Something better?"

Niall nodded.

"A more normal life without a room for sex. I want to be like everyone else, do it elsewhere."

Okay, the words hurt. Harry actually had plans to try to get Niall to change his mind. He wanted that Niall would feel the same lack, but Niall seemed more look foreward. He wanted to be changed and not go back to the stuff as they once had.

"Maybe we can even plan for a child?"

Nialls question got Harry to wake up from the thoughts.

"Are you ready for that?"

Niall laughed.

"No, but I think it takes time to get a child."

Harry put his head askew.

"Nine months."

Niall giggled.

"Yes, but you have to find one of those girls who want to do it and that costs money. We can adopt and even that takes time."

Harry nodded a little bit.

"So you want me to see what the range is?"

Niall nodded a little bit.

"We wont be dads today, but we can start to plan?"

Harry saw a new Niall and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Harry's whole plan was that perhaps they could go back to the old life, with games and total satisfaction. Having children meant more responsibility, and Harry wasn't ready for that, not in that way.

"I love you." Niall muttered hoarsely, and he kissed Harry.