22

"We never went on honeymoon?"

Nialls comment got Harry to look up from the papers. Niall stood in the door and he smiled apologetically. Harry cleared his throat a little.

"You know that things happen, and..."

Niall frowned.

"I know, but we never went on any trip and we stayed here, just here in this house?"

Harry put down the papers and he sensed where Niall wanted to come.

"Okay?"

Niall smiled weakly.

"I just thought that maybe we need to get away from it all, just be us and maybe enjoy us a little?"

Harry liked the idea.

"And you already know where?"

Niall laughed.

"No, Harry!" he replied cheerfully. "I haven't planned a thing, but I think about if that's what we need. Get away?"

Harry leaned back in his chair and smiled at Niall. That thought got Harry to feel good. It was a good idea.

"And where would Niall Horan Styles want to go, if he get to choose?"

Niall blushed a little.

"Honestly, I have no idea."

Harry pulled out the desk drawer and he picked up the pitch as he once had. He laid it on the desk and Niall was curious. He walked up to the edge and he looked down at the papers. Harry looked up at him and his smile said it all.

"I was about to book an entire island, just for us."

Niall responded by panting.

"An island?"

Harry nodded quietly.

"Yes, I have contacts and there's an island that you can rent. There are food and everything you need and you don't need to do more than what you need to do."

Niall looked up and he looked into the green eyes.

"Continue...."

Harry laughed a little. He was happy over that Niall still didn't felt that this was a crazy idea.

"The island is located in the Mediterranean. We will get there by helicopter and if we need more food or anything else, I just need to lift the handset. We take care of ourselves, and it's just you and me on the island."

Niall swallowed, and he got up a smile.

"And what's stopping us now?"

Harry gulped and he looked into Nialls blue eyes. They, the eyes, told Harry that Niall felt a certain excitement by the thought. He put his head askew and he laughed a little.

"Harry, it sounds like a good idea." he whispered hoarsely. "And I would be glad to spend a week, like that, with you."

Harry blushed a little bit.

"My thought was two weeks."

Niall didn't mind.

"Okay, I would love to spend two weeks with you on an island, only we and no others."

Harry felt the pressed inside the pants. Yes, he was a little excited.

"So maybe we should?"

Niall swallowed and he nodded shyly.