3

"The police here..."

Harry woke up in the middle of the night by the phone. He sat up and he woke up quickly from the sleep.

"What has happened?"

The man on the other end cleared his throat a little.

"Well, the alarm went on, inside the house and we are in place, but it doesn't look like anyone is there, inside your home?"

Harry didn't know what to say.

"You have my permission to go inside!" he said quickly. "I will come as soon as I can."

Niall awoke when he heard Harry's voice. Harry hung up and slipped quickly out of bed.

"You can stay here."

Niall frowned.

"No, it's my home, too?"

Harry spun around and gave him a warning glance.

"No, Niall, you stay here. You know that I don't want to put yourself in danger?"

Niall sat up in bed and he saw how Harry began to put on clothes.

"But..."

Harry growled.

"No, Niall. Not this time."

Harry took his shoes and then he made himself ready to go. Quickly he bent over the bed and kissed Niall softly on the lips.

"I'm back soon" he muttered hoarsely. "Go back to sleep."

Niall shook his head.

"No I..."

Harry kissed him so that he would be quiet.

"No, Niall. Stay here and let me take care of the problem."

----

Harry immediately saw that the police searched through the whole house. Quickly, he jumped out of the car and he went up to the first policeman he saw.

"I'm Harry Styles, this is my home."

The guy pointed directly at him who was boss on the spot.

"Talk to Sam."

Harry walked over to Sam and he already know who Harry was.

"We haven't found any one yet."

Harry chose to be honest.

"My mom was here earlier in this evening and she thought it was a man in the house. Are you sure you looked everywhere?"

Sam seemed to listen.

"Did she see a man? Where?"

Harry cleared his throat a little and he knew that it was impossible to keep the secret.

"In one of the closets." he replied. "In my and my husband's bedroom."

Sam seemed to already know everything.

"You mean by the secret door? We have already been there, but it's empty."

Harry looked at the house. Yes, there were many places to hide and now Harry was now sure that someone hid in the house.

"You must find him."

Sam nodded a little bit and he seemed almost believe that Harry was exaggerating.

"We are doing our job, sir."

----

Niall lay on his back, he laid down on his stomach and he lay down on his back again. Yes, he was wide awake. He looked up at the ceiling and he saw the shadows from the cars as drove past. He didn't want to stay alone, but he knew that Harry would be angry if Niall got home. Niall was sure that it wasn't a problem, but still. Still, it was also Nialls home. Harry couldn't no longer take the full responsibility over everything. It was still as Harry saw it all as his own, everything, even Niall was a possession. Niall was used to that feeling, but this particular night, he wished that Harry had been different.