4

Niall had no idea where they were. It was dark outside and they were in the forest. Soon the sun would go up and maybe that could help Niall to know more? They stopped outside a house, which had seen its best days. Ed was careful to park behind the house, so that the vehicle wasn't seen from the road. He worked methodically, and he managed to keep the straps around Niall. He pulled the Irish in the house and lit the lamp in the ceiling. Quickly they moved to the second floor. Ed was determined and he was resolute. He opened the door to a dark room. He lit the lamp and Niall immediately became stiff. It was a playroom. Not as well-decorated as Harry's room, but still. The chains hung from the ceiling, whips on the wall and in the middle of the room stood a bed.

"Welcome home!"

Ed's voice got Niall to realize one thing. This was't good at all! Niall swallowed. He didn't know what to say. Ed quickly pulled him to the bed. He pressed down Niall, so that he was sitting on the floor and then he tied the Nialls wrists in the foot of the bed. Niall chose to be silent. He looked around. The windows  was boarded up. You couldn't look out. Ed then left him. He left the room and locked the door. Niall sat there and now he was scared. A playroom? Niall could only imagine what Harry had done with Ed and what Ed now planned to do with Niall.

-----

Harry shouted. He didn't know what he would do. Ed had just left a note on the bed and Niall wasn't there. The surveillance camera had captured Ed forced Niall to accompany him out. The police thought it was a weapon, as Ed held in his hand.

"You get to fucking find him!" Harry screamed cold. "You don't know what Ed can do with Niall. He's crazy, and how in the hell did he come from prison?"

The police were just as puzzled as he. They didn't know what to answer. Harry was so close to slugging whole bunch straight across the jaw.

"Take it easy!"

Sam appeared, the policeman who had been outside their house. He appeared calm and he tried to smile. Harry went straight up to him.

"My husband is gone and you let out a madman on the street? Is it me who should be calm? I'm damn mad right now, I'm pissed."

Sam pulled down Harry, so he sat on the bed.

"We will find him, just take it easy and let us do our job."

Harry didn't want to take it easy.

"I want to know where that idiot live. I want to take Niall home and I..."

Sam growled so that Harry become quiet.

"First we must find out if it's really is Ed and why Ed would kidnap Niall. Maybe he call and want ransom?"

Harry got out a cold laugh.

"He isn't looking for money."

Sam crossed his arms over his chest.

"And what is it he wants?"

Harry frowned.

"He's after me, he wants to hurt me and destroy me."

Sam wasn't surprised.

"Yes, you're a rich man and I understand that you have some enemy, but I'm sure he will call and demand money in exchange for Niall."

Harry collapsed. No, Ed wasn't looking for money.

"Can we talk privately?"

Sam frowned.

"Now?"

Harry nodded tired. Direct Sam began to take out all from the room and he shut the door. He had begun to suspect that this would be a long explanation, or at least something that not everyone should know about.