26

Niall blushed, but he didn't resist. Harry had taken out the hidden suitcase, but he didn't reveal the contents for Niall. Instead he put Niall down on the bed and without a word he tied his wrists to the bed. Niall giggled a little and Harry actually realized that they were on the way back.

"The bed?" Niall giggled happily. "We're like a couple of naughty stuff?"

Harry just smiled. He then took up the lubricant. Niall spread his legs without thinking about it. He put his feet up almost at the butt and he showed everything. Harry enjoyed. Harry was in control, and it was he who decided everything. He sat between Nialls leg and he smiled at him.

"Code word red if you want to stop."

Niall swallowed.

"No whips?"

Harry laughed.

"No, Niall, I will play with new things."

Harry put his fingers to the hole. Niall moaned a little bit when he felt the lubricant to the skin, and he smiled when he felt the fingers. Harry was careful to take it easy. He looked down at his husband's body. Niall was beautiful. The skin had healed well and was actually wasn't the scars as ugly as they had first thought. Niall bit his lip and he had nothing against that Harry took control over his body. Instead he squealing quiet when the first finger penetrated. Harry smiled. All the way inside, into the deep hole. Niall closed his eyes when the second finger slid in and when the third finger made the hole lager, he yelped with pleasure. Harry liked it. He saw that Niall relaxed and Niall let Harry have control.

Harry took four fingers in and out, he took up the vibrator. It was a big dildo, which he initially hadn't intended to use. It was bigger than Harry's hardness and almost too big for normal guys, but Niall would love it.

Niall yelled out the enjoyment. Harry pressed the dildo inside. Slowly, straight in and he opened up to the width. Niall lifted his hips and he made grimaces. Harry liked it. All the way inside until the dildo was almost totally inside and you could see how filled the Irishman was.

Harry released it. He saw how Niall writhing in pleasure. The dildo was sticking out and it filled the entire hole, if not more. Niall whimpered and he brought the hips up and down. It was as if he lost control. Speeding up, faster up and down and he looked like a guy who had sex, but without a partner.

Harry took out the control to the dildo. He pushed it on and it began to vibrate. Niall screamed and he turned his body into a bow. Entire he was now red and sweaty. He grimaces and he had no idea how he would move around.

"Oh, Harry!" he whispered cloudy. He was lying and had sex with the air. Up and down. His hard part was standing and shaking his body. Niall flung his head down and he seemed to do everything in order to feel more. Harry picked up speed on the vibrator. Niall was like crazy. He groaned, he moved on the whole body and he hitched himself. It was as if it just happened. He came and he spurted liquid out over the stomach. He shook and he whimpered. It didn't stop there, he continued.

Harry put his hand quickly over his own hard part. He saw Niall repeatedly came and it was as if there wasn't an end. Faster, he had sex with the air and he was totally soaked with sweat. Harry groaned. He sat near the Nialls body, between his legs. He brought his hand faster and faster over his own part. When Harry arrived, he let it all be mixed with Nialls liquid. Niall was soaked with their cum and he didn't seem aware of how it had happened.

----

Harry woke up in the morning and immediately he saw Nialls face. Niall smiled wide and he seemed almost happy, as happy as the day they had said yes to the priest the first time.

"I slept well." he whispered hoarsely and let a hand slide through Harry's hair. "Thank you, you brought me back to our madness."

Harry smiled and he was pleased with himself. Even Harry had slept better than ever, and he realized one thing. They were back at the beginning. They were there, exactly where they would be together and crazy.

------

Their honeymoon was like a new beginning. It was as if they found the way back and now it was like the first time they met, newly in love and happy. Niall had managed to get color of the body and his scars was bleached from the sun. He looked like a normal man and there were no obstacles.

"I want to start school again."

Harry smiled. The helicopter took off from the island and this was the beginning of their new life.

"I stand behind you." Harry whispered hoarsely and took his hand. "I'll make so that you'll be finish with  your education."

Niall nodded gratefully.

"And I want us to talk about family, about children and about the future."

This time, Harry had nothing against that part.

"Okay, if that makes you feel better, then yes."

Niall looked out the window. The island disappeared slowly at their side and they went back to reality. Harry was still happy. He may not get back the playroom, but he had received a newly awake Niall who was hungry for more and who dared. Niall had no longer anxiety and he didn't see himself as an odd person. He was only Niall, with all his faults and shortcomings.

"I love you."

Harry's words were Niall smile at him again. Niall put his head askew and his cheeks flushed.

"I love you with my whole body, my heart and my soul."

------The end------

No it's not the end... I will do the third story. I want to create a trilogy :D

I will start the third book so stay tuned. I hope you liked this part. It was darker and maybe a little more crazy, but I wanted to try to capture the desperate need between Harry and Niall. Even that things happen, they stand strong together.

Nelly ♥

Love to

justwetwo

AuntieJsANarry

My loyal readers who give comments ... Love you!