15

Niall pressed his knees up under his chin. He hugged his legs and he looked at Harry, who slowly got ready for bed. Niall followed his movement, and he swallowed. Many memories came back and he realized that he remembered more from what he believed.

"He said you were the ruler, the king or something."

Harry looked at Niall in surprise and hung the shirt on a hanger.

"Who?"

Niall frowned and he got a dreamy expression.

"He said you were the ruler of the earth and by the suffering you would enjoy. That was the whole idea behind that I would die."

Harry gulped and he turned completely the body against the bed. He watched Niall carefully.

"Ed, or who?"

Niall nodded, and he looked down on the bed.

"He repeated it all the time. After the pain comes pleasure and I understood him. By what you did to him, he enjoyed, and he would give you pleasure, so that you became the powerful person you can be."

Harry walked over to the bed and he sat down.

"What did he say?"

Niall looked up at Harry. The truth was painful.

"You're Satan. You love to torture innocent little boys and make them yours."

Harry didn't know if he would take it seriously or not.

"You were the first virgin?" he whispered uncertainly. "I didn't aim for little boys. I took them as was like me, as wanted that, but when you showed up..."

Niall interrupted him.

"He was jealous because you had said that he was yours."

Harry frowned again and he sensed what the idiot had pressure into Nialls skull.

"He's an idiot, a psychopath. He says everything to..."

Niall raised his head.

"I'm not accusing you of anything." he said quickly. "I just want to talk about what happened."

Harry become quiet, yes, he was almost afraid. He wanted to know what Ed had done?

Niall swallowed and it was heard in his voice that he was trembling.

"He jerked off in front of me, he touched me, but we didn't have sex. He said you loved when he came and he just came for you. When he hit me, he tried at the same time touching me between the legs. He wanted me to come. "

Harry felt the tears coming. Nialls eyes were already wet, but he struggled to hold back the emotions.

"I was tied, and he touched me, he beat me and all I could think about was you." Niall tried the best so that he wouldn't to cry. "I told him that you already owned me and that Ed was from life before me, but he wasn't listening. He said I would die so that you would be the person you really are. He wanted to kill me and when I was about to die, he wanted me to live. "

Harry was about to say something, but Niall cut him off quickly.

"I would wait to die. He wanted you to see when he took my life." the tears came and Niall wiped them away. "And I was so angry. I just wanted him to stop and that you would come for me, but I knew that if you come over there, then I would die."

Harry took himself closer to hug Niall, but Niall showed that it wasn't the right moment for that.

"And when I landed in the fog, I still could't let go of you. I saw your face, I saw your body and I just wanted to be with you, but I couldn't. I heard your voice and I just wanted to talk to you. I said, I love you, but you didn't hear me, because you weren't there. "