5

Niall awoke when Ed opened the door and lit the lamp in the ceiling. He had showered and was now wearing baggy pants and a sweater. He slipped into the room and locked the door carefully, before he slid up to Niall.

"Okay, now we can talk."

Niall frowned. He had pain in the body, and he had no idea how long he had slept. Ed seemed to understand. Quickly he pulled in the ropes, got Niall up on his feet but threw him down on the bed. To be on the safe side, he tied the one of Nialls hands in the bed.

"I have no way to escape." Niall muttered hoarsely. Then he sat up. He didn't want to lie down and give Ed that pleasure. Ed didn't care. He sat down on the floor, cross-legged, and he watched Niall carefully. Niall sensed that he had different personalities in him. That Ed as had brought Niall there was anything but kind. Now, he looked almost like a schoolboy and his smile was almost silly.

"So why am I here?" Niall got up. "I understand that you had plans?"

Ed blushed a little and he nodded happily.

"Yes, my plan is to hurt Harry, as he hurt me."

Niall snorted.

"He has certainly been that toward many others. You're not the first one."

Ed agreed.

"But you are the last one." he got up. "Harry loves you and he never loved any of the others."

Niall looked over at him.

"And how do you know that?"

Ed laughed a little bit.

"I've seen that at a distance. I have my tricks to get to know everything about him."

Niall leaned against the headboard. He watched Ed carefully. He was red-haired, he was cute, but there was something about his eyes that was wrong. It was as if he hadn't told the whole truth, as if he was a master at hiding.

"Tell me!" Niall got up. "I'm listening. I understand that you like bombs and weapons. I've heard that Harry had you in the playroom, and that's all I know."

Ed giggled a bit and he raised a hand in his hair. He pulled easily in a wad, and he grinned.

"Bombs are like opera for my ears. They provide a wonderful gut feeling when they exploded and I love to see things blow up." He giggled a little. "Harry had no idea. He didn't know who I was. I tried to hide everything and I succeeded. I deceived him and he thinks I'm a nice guy who just loved being whipped at times, but I'm more. I'm great."

Niall didn't know what to say. This person was crazy?

"And why did you bring me here?"

Ed grinned back.

"The room." he answered shortly. "You know all about Harry's dark side and I know he's just shown you the trifles that he can do."

Niall chose to nod.

"Yes, we chose a relationship and not this."

Ed sighed and he rolled his eyes,.

"You can never get rid of the devil out of him!" he hissed cold. "Harry is a demon and I'll make sure he gets the power he needs. He's looking for to take over the Earth and I'll help him."

Okay, he was totally gone in the head?

"And how will you do that?"

Ed grinned.

"By killing you and let your blood running down his skin. I'll kill you when he thinks he's going to save you and me will enjoy."

Niall stared at Ed. Yes, Niall was scared, but he also felt a discomfort. Ed was really crazy, he had been derailed?

"Don't you understand?" muttering Ed further. He stood up and he waved his arms toward the walls. "This is a facade. He plays because he loves to play with rulers and test us, but I know who he is. He is the son of Satan and he's here to defeat everything. We, you and I, are just small pieces in his game. we aren't worth anything if we don't help him.  I'm going to help him and I'm going to be his biggest man beside him."

Niall stared at Ed. What was there to say? Satan? Niall did not know if he would start to laugh or not, but he chose not to laugh. This was totally crazy, like something out of an old classical horror movie.

"You mean ..." Niall frowned. Ed nodded and he came over to the bed. He sat down at end of the bed, with the distance between them.

"You're married to a powerful man. I didn't believe the truth until I realized it and I understood." He was pleased with himself. "And we will wait here until he comes and rescues you, and then I'll kill you."

Niall didn't understand.

"What does it help,  to kill me?"

Ed seemed to have planned everything and he wasn't surprised by the question.

"He'll be set free." he said as if it were obvious. "You're the last link to Satans freedom on earth. You are the only thing holding him back, and without you, he will win,"

Niall frowned.

"You really are crazy?"

Ed giggled and he nodded,

"But when you see what will happen, you will understand."

Niall was quiet. What could he say that prevented this? Ed was totally gone in the head. He was like a... crazy... something! Niall didn't found the words what one might call Ed. Niall almost wished it had instead been focused on bombs or guns, but this was just too much.

Ed got up and he walked over to one wall. He let his hand slide over the , he stroked it as if it were something precious and he still had that grin on his face.

"He showed me the truth." Ed continued hoarse. He put his head askew and he looked over at Niall. "For every lash he gave me, I enjoyed to the full. I loved it and I can still feel how excited I was."

Niall didn't know what to say. He just stared at him. Ed took his hand between his legs and he drow his hand over his part. He moaned a little bit and he looked straight at Niall.

"You know Harry knew how to take care of a young boy like me." he mumbled on. "He is my master and my king. He is and he will remain forever. He is the most evil force on the planet and I'll make sure he gets the power he needs to show his true self."