25

Harry followed Niall closely with his eyes. Harry sat on a sun lounger on the beach and Niall swam around in the ocean. Yes, it was wonderful to be there, alone, with Niall, but at the same time was Harry surmised that the plans couldn't be implemented. Niall had lost interest in a room and he aimed himself to the future, a future as a family. Harry frowned. He missed the old Niall. The insecure guy who followed Harry's will and not his own, but Harry was glad that Niall still had a will. It made the relationship more equal for both, which Harry was getting used to by now.

"Aren't you going to swim?"

Harry looked up at Niall. He came walking toward him and his naked body shone in the gorgeous weather. Harry smiled a little bit and put out his hand. Niall caught it, and Harry quickly pulled him down into his lap.

"I'm enjoying more sitting and sunbathing."

Niall giggled and took his arms around Harrys neck. He cooled down Harry and the water was dripping down on Harry's dry skin.

"Okay, you do what you want to do."

Harry laughed a little bit. He kissed him softly and pulled Nialls body closer to his own.

"I like to just look at you." he whispered hoarsely. "When you swim around."

Niall smiled and he was changed. He wasn't ashamed of the body, and he seemed almost in harmony with himself.

"Hungry, then?"

Harry shook his head. He enjoyed the closeness, and without thinking about it slid his hand down between Nialls legs and when he grabbed, Niall gasped hoarsely.

"I meant food..."

Harry didn't care. He let his hand do the job and soon was Niall hard. Niall started to kiss him again and he didn't seem to mind Harry's hand.

Niall slid up on Harry's knee, so one leg landed on either side of his body. Their lips were together and their bodies burned with desire. Harry continued to do the job and Niall groaned louder and louder. Harry felt he, himself, was hard and without any of them thought about it, It aimed in to the hole, and Niall slipped unknowingly down and let Harry enter.

Harry groaned. He let go and let his hands slip around Nialls body. The Irishman slowly began to move to the hip and in the end there were no stop. Faster movements and faster breaths. Niall whined and pulled his hands through Harry's dark hair. Harry grabbed Nialls buttocks and parted them. He brought his fingers toward the hole and felt the hard part slid in and out. He was surprised when Niall whimpered and ended the kiss.

"Caress me more."

Harry let his fingers slide around the hole, around the area as he was inside. Niall whimpered and he put his face against Harry's cheek. Faster, harder and eventually was Niall totally gone. Harry realized one thing. He had found Nialls erotic point. It was around the hole and Niall seemed to love when Harry brought his fingers around the area.

Niall pushed himself harder and harder against Harry's cheek. He whimpered and he was like crazy. Harry felt his two fingers slid along with the hard part inside and he stretched out the Irishman, more than normal. Directly it was as if that was enough. Niall shook and he almost shouted. Harry felt the wet fluid as came out straight between them and the Niall shook. Harry was so surprised that he didn't know what to say. Niall sat straight down over the hardness and the fingers were also still inside him. Slowly, he came back and even he was surprised.

"That was..." he swallowed. "unbelievable..."

Harry smiled. He didn't even care about that he, himself, hadn't come yet.

"You like to have big things inside you?"

Niall raised his head and he looked foggy into Harry's eyes.

"Continue..."

Harry let his fingers slide in and out. Niall gasped.

"Harder."

Harry obeyed. Three fingers along with Harrys hard part. Direct Niall began again to move the body. He threw up his face to the sky and he moved quickly. It was as if all barriers were gone.

-

Harry dived into the water and when he came to the surface, he turned around and saw Niall come swimming towards him.

"Yes, I like big things."

Harry smiled. Well, now he knew how he would change their sex life. They were moving into something that none of them knew anything about.

"You came three times."

Niall was amused.

"And you once?"

Harry laughed.

"It doesn't matter. You come three times and you were crazy."

Niall giggled and he came up to Harry. He threw his arms around Harry's neck, and he seemed so happy.

"I liked it." he whispered hoarsely, as if anyone would hear them. "You'll do that again, if you want."

"NOW?"

Niall laughed.

"No, later."

----

"Am I odd?"

Niall asked that question when they were eating dinner. Harry laughed a little.

"No, why do you ask?"

Niall frowned and he poked at the food.

"I mean,,,, what happened... Is that normal?"

Harry chose to nod.

"Nothing is wrong when it comes to sex."

Niall looked up at him.

"But I mean... you got me to be stretched to the width and I loved it. That's rather odd?"

Harry shook his head. No, or Maybe, but he chose to see this as a natural way. He actually started to plan games, things to do and he felt how he got back hope.

"Niall, you're normal." he replied quickly. "There are guys as like feet, so why not like to be filled?"

Niall looked at him and he nodded a little bit.

"Well, when you tell me that, okay. But I didn't understand that it could make me that wild?"

Harry just smiled. He had loved to see Niall became wild. The third time he came, Harry had got four fingers in him and the hole hardness. It had felt so exciting and even Harry, who had experience, was surprised by the result. Okay, Niall had to pay the price. He had pain in the back and he sat on a cushion, but he was satisfied, more than ever.

"We are an odd couple." Niall continued doubtful. "You like to be in control and I like... what we did."

Harry shook his head.

"No, we are like everyone else, but we dare to play more."

Niall swallowed and he got big eyes.

"Playing more?"

Harry nodded reassuring.

"Maybe we found another way to have fun? We don't need the playroom, we just need to discover each other?"

-------------------------------

Sorry for my naughty fantasy. This was a little more than planned.

//Nelly ♥