13

Niall blinked and slowly he took off his shirt. Harry directly got tears. Full Nialls upper body was full of scars. It was as if you could see every whip as had been smashed on his body and all was talking about that it had really hurt. Niall then pulled down his pants and he showed the thighs and knees. Then he looked up at Harry.

"Do you really love this?"

Nialls question was filled with anxiety and he seemed almost to believe that the end was near. He stood with his arms at his side and it made things worse. Harry saw that lashes from the whip had been on the arms, on the whole Nialls body down to the knees. It was as if he could feel the pain. Harry had tears in his eyes and he snapped after air.

"It's my fault!" he whispered cloudy. "Sorry Niall that you...."

Niall didn't say anything, which made the whole thing worse. Harry cried and he slid down on his knees in front of Niall. It was as if the air flowed from Harry and he didn't no longer knew if it was okay to be Harry.

"Sorry, my angel!" he whispered hoarsely. "I should have protected you, but Ed...."

He leaned forward with his head and dug his face in his hands. He couldn't look at Niall. Each brand was just a testament to how lowly Harry was in the community. He cried out sorrow, hatred, contempt and even love. Niall swallowed and he remained standing.

"No. It was Ed!"

Harry shook his head.

"No, it was me."

Niall pulled up his pants, he took on the shirt and then he slid down on his knees in front of Harry,

"It was Ed!"

Harry struggled. He sobbed and the tears wouldn't stop coming. He felt all at once, and he couldn't even think straight.

"Niall, I hit him hard. I have said that I didn't harm a human being before you, but all that was a lie. I hit him because I felt so much hatred, and he loved it."

Niall caught up Harry's face between his hands, and this time it was Niall who forced Harry to look at him.

"No, it was Ed's choice. It was he who did this to me."

Harry shook his head.

"You don't understand. I was behind everything and he did it..."

Niall interrupted him.

"No, he kidnapped me to get to you and I don't want to let him achieve that goal. He was crazy and he said things that no man should say."

Harry was in a fog.

"What did he say...?"

Niall was now determined.

"He said you were Satan that you would get your force when I died." Niall swallowed. "He said that you can only achieve this by suffering, and you would have to suffer through me. I was the target throughout Ed's plan. He would kill me the second you got there, and by my death you would be the man that you really are. it's crazy, it's wrong, it's a madman words."

Harry felt Niall took arms around his neck and pulled him against himself. They sat close together on the knees and both wept. It was as if they finally opened up to each other and it was now as the pain was complete.

"I regret everything!" Harry mumbled hoarsely. "If I hadn't wanted you, you would be you now, and not what you have become."

Niall didn't answer. He just held him and cried. Harry took his arms around his body and he sobbed.

"Niall, I'm a demon. Ed knows what he's talking about."

Niall shook his head.

"No, Harry, you was just in the wrong place." he whispered hoarsely. "And now you're on the right path. Don't let Ed drag you down."

----------------------------------

(No one can drag me down...)

Sorry just the lyric from One Directions song... :D

----------------------------------  

Niall closed his eyes. He was standing in the bathroom and he tried to stay calm, as calm as he should have been with Harry. Slowly he felt Harry took the ointment on the skin. Slowly, inch by inch. It was as if even Harry felt the pain. He worked methodically. The arms, chest, stomach and down. He didn't touch Niall in any other place than where he was and when he was finished, he backed a few steps. Niall opened his eyes. Yes, he saw Harry suffered, but Niall had never accused him. No, this was Ed's work. It was Ed who had hurt him.

"I'm finished." Harry got up. "All your skin."

Niall nodded. He swallowed and he slowly put on his clothes. Harry didn't even questioned why Niall chose the clothes as he chose. He knew.

"Niall, I'll do everything I can for you to get better."

Harry's voice made Niall to look up at him. Tears ran down Harry's cheeks and he swallowed.

"The doctor said there were surgeries to do?"

Niall nodded a little bit.

"But I have to heal completely first?"

Harry nodded. He walked over to Niall and caught up his face. He nodded and smiled.

"Yes, you will heal and I'll make sure you get all the help you need."

Niall nodded and he wiped Harry's tears.

"I know!" he whispered hoarsely, and he took a deep breath. "Now you have at least seen what Ed has done and now you know how ugly I am?"

Harry shook his head rapidly.

"No, you're not ugly. You are beautiful and you'll always be beautiful in my eyes."

----

The doctor looked at Niall carefully and it was as if he really called the hole skin.

"It's healing well."

Niall nodded.

"Yes, we are taking the ointment, and all as we should take."

He merely nodded and then he looked up at Niall.

"I suggest you continue. Your skin begins to be healed and we can then look at what you want to do later."

Niall nodded and he smiled a little bit.

"So it looks good?"

The doctor was calm and happy with him.

"Yes, it looks good, despite the circumstances."

Niall took his clothes and the doctor wrote in on the computer notes. He then smiled toward Niall.

"And how does it work at home, with the family?

Niall sat down.

"Harry and I have started to talk and I think that's good."

The doctor nodded.

"And do you want to visit a psychologist, to talk about everything?"

Niall hesitated.

"Not now. I tell you if there will be need for that."